College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

And in reference to the posts above mine....I had some slob roommates over the years...but the girls I used to chill with were pretty damn gross too...it depends on the person

Overall, I think girls are cleaner...but I had never seen such disgusting girls' rooms until I went to college

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Any body ever live with a girl? got offered a 2bedroom place with a friend who gives to a school nearby to mine in Downtown Toronto. She used to like me but nothing crazy. i think i'd end up smashing one night if we party together. I dont thinks she'd catch feelings. yay or nay?

That "guaranteed" P might be fun at first but not worth it in the long run.  What happens if (when) she catches feelings?  Nothing but problems when you try bringing other girls thru..

Any body ever live with a girl? got offered a 2bedroom place with a friend who gives to a school nearby to mine in Downtown Toronto. She used to like me but nothing crazy. i think i'd end up smashing one night if we party together. I dont thinks she'd catch feelings. yay or nay?

That "guaranteed" P might be fun at first but not worth it in the long run.  What happens if (when) she catches feelings?  Nothing but problems when you try bringing other girls thru..

Not me, my sisters roomate ended up being one of the poor kids who they let in for a certain program.

She ended up being bisexual and bringing girls and guys back to her room all the time. She was fat as **@$ too and loved to watch WWE.

Not me, my sisters roomate ended up being one of the poor kids who they let in for a certain program.

She ended up being bisexual and bringing girls and guys back to her room all the time. She was fat as **@$ too and loved to watch WWE.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by beezylocks

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

most girls are cleaner than guys. she might cook for u, and u get poon? DO IT.
she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
I grew up with 3 older sisters. That is so untrue
laugh.gif
Every college I've been to shows that this isn't true.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
I grew up with 3 older sisters. That is so untrue
laugh.gif
Every college I've been to shows that this isn't true.

i just started my freshman year and i'm rooming with two dudes. one white kid and one black. the white kid is cool but he's always farting. living with strangers definitely takes some adjustment but i'm hoping to be able to switch out to a single in a week or so.

i just started my freshman year and i'm rooming with two dudes. one white kid and one black. the white kid is cool but he's always farting. living with strangers definitely takes some adjustment but i'm hoping to be able to switch out to a single in a week or so.

I think the best type of roommate to have is a chilled stoner. My Freshman year I had this cool black dude with dreads as my roommate and he was on the phone with his girl the majority of the time. It was mostly just toke, eat, and chat on the phone for him and just a lot of him chilling in bed watching TV.

There's a lot more potential problems if you got a drunk roommate who's prone to leaving your door unlocked or vomiting everywhere or doing something dumb. My roommate at most would just ask to use my laptop but he would share the munchies though
pimp.gif

The only problem I had was his smokers snore
sick.gif
but that was it.

I think the best type of roommate to have is a chilled stoner. My Freshman year I had this cool black dude with dreads as my roommate and he was on the phone with his girl the majority of the time. It was mostly just toke, eat, and chat on the phone for him and just a lot of him chilling in bed watching TV.

There's a lot more potential problems if you got a drunk roommate who's prone to leaving your door unlocked or vomiting everywhere or doing something dumb. My roommate at most would just ask to use my laptop but he would share the munchies though
pimp.gif

The only problem I had was his smokers snore
sick.gif
but that was it.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

What a nice way to speak about your family

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
Sooooooooo false. In college, women are the dirtiest people you will come across.

but I had never seen such disgusting girls' rooms until I went to college
Their bathrooms are much worse
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
Sooooooooo false. In college, women are the dirtiest people you will come across.

but I had never seen such disgusting girls' rooms until I went to college
Their bathrooms are much worse
sick.gif

Sophomore year:
- Lived in an on-campus Apt with the RA.
-The RA would come into me and my roomate's room every day that first week asking if we needed to be shown us around campus, get food at the diner lunch, etc. (Thought he was weird)
-Ended up finding out dude was a functional alcoholic ( guy was our alcohol connect the entire school year)

-Only reason dude was so welcoming was because he thought I was a Katrina victim transferring  from Tulane 
ohwell.gif

- He ended up hooking me up with an RA job that next semester 
pimp.gif

Stories as the RA
-Had a roomate conflict between two girls sharing a double
- Girl A had a problem with Girl B because Girl B used to undress in fornt of Girl A's boyfriend,  come in late & drunk, etc.

Girl A: "I'm tired of this Ibby, you threw up all over my bed."
Girl B: "Get it right....  I vomitted in my bed.... I peed in yours"
Me:
grin.gif

Make sure:
1) Open your mouth when you have a problem and be proactive about letting your roomates know your likes/dislikes
2)Cleanliness is Godliness. (No girl is coming back if your dorm smells like axe, sweat, and man juice....)
3) You and your roomies know when/ where/ how you could be written up.
4) Which RA's are foul and which ones will snitch you out.
5) Develop a system so you do not get sexiled. (Sock on the door, dry erase board, etc.)

6) Wrap it up. (no one wants a child support payment in addition to that student loan)

Sophomore year:
- Lived in an on-campus Apt with the RA.
-The RA would come into me and my roomate's room every day that first week asking if we needed to be shown us around campus, get food at the diner lunch, etc. (Thought he was weird)
-Ended up finding out dude was a functional alcoholic ( guy was our alcohol connect the entire school year)

-Only reason dude was so welcoming was because he thought I was a Katrina victim transferring  from Tulane 
ohwell.gif

- He ended up hooking me up with an RA job that next semester 
pimp.gif

Stories as the RA
-Had a roomate conflict between two girls sharing a double
- Girl A had a problem with Girl B because Girl B used to undress in fornt of Girl A's boyfriend,  come in late & drunk, etc.

Girl A: "I'm tired of this Ibby, you threw up all over my bed."
Girl B: "Get it right....  I vomitted in my bed.... I peed in yours"
Me:
grin.gif

Make sure:
1) Open your mouth when you have a problem and be proactive about letting your roomates know your likes/dislikes
2)Cleanliness is Godliness. (No girl is coming back if your dorm smells like axe, sweat, and man juice....)
3) You and your roomies know when/ where/ how you could be written up.
4) Which RA's are foul and which ones will snitch you out.
5) Develop a system so you do not get sexiled. (Sock on the door, dry erase board, etc.)

6) Wrap it up. (no one wants a child support payment in addition to that student loan)

Back
Top Bottom