College vol. How NOT to go broke

OP if youve got a vehicle on campus id keep it a secret.. mad people will be wanting rides and sh--, save your gas and just ride wit your buddies or chicks. Also use the campus bus to ride around town, etc. Also i'd highly recommended you branch out as soon as you hit campus especially wit the females. them freshmen are down for anything and you can get plenty of benefits from them. 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
 food, sex, stash house, etc. have fun

OP if youve got a vehicle on campus id keep it a secret.. mad people will be wanting rides and sh--, save your gas and just ride wit your buddies or chicks. Also use the campus bus to ride around town, etc. Also i'd highly recommended you branch out as soon as you hit campus especially wit the females. them freshmen are down for anything and you can get plenty of benefits from them. 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
 food, sex, stash house, etc. have fun

Budget your money. Make more money than you spend by NOT getting a credit card, avoid driving, and don't buy food. Find freshmen girls with big meal plans and get in good with them. Girls don't use their meal plan like that so they'll have a bunch of swipes when the semester comes to a close.

Budget your money. Make more money than you spend by NOT getting a credit card, avoid driving, and don't buy food. Find freshmen girls with big meal plans and get in good with them. Girls don't use their meal plan like that so they'll have a bunch of swipes when the semester comes to a close.

SCHOLARSHIPS. and to get them, you need good grades.
if y'all need test banks or text book solutions to just about ANY course in college/university, send me a PM

SCHOLARSHIPS. and to get them, you need good grades.
if y'all need test banks or text book solutions to just about ANY course in college/university, send me a PM

1. Try not to pay for trees of liquor.(if you do those)
2. No late night 2am food runs.
3. Buy the necessities for your room only. (try)
4. If you shop alot now...slow down cuz you gonna needa your money for more important stuff.
5. lastly KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS

1. Try not to pay for trees of liquor.(if you do those)
2. No late night 2am food runs.
3. Buy the necessities for your room only. (try)
4. If you shop alot now...slow down cuz you gonna needa your money for more important stuff.
5. lastly KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS

- If you commute or school is near, bring food from home rather then buying.
- When I was in class, I didn't buy the book that was required/recommended until after 2 weeks, that way I know for sure we had to use that book.

Thats all I can think of, but other than that, it boils down to hustle or get a job. Good luck.

- If you commute or school is near, bring food from home rather then buying.
- When I was in class, I didn't buy the book that was required/recommended until after 2 weeks, that way I know for sure we had to use that book.

Thats all I can think of, but other than that, it boils down to hustle or get a job. Good luck.

Books burn pockets like no other.
You should wait out the first couple weeks of classes to decide if you really need to purchase the books or not.
Last semester I didn't buy any books and ended up doing fine.

Back
Top Bottom