COLORADO NTERS...

Name: D
Shoe Spot: Citadel, NikeTown Denver, Castle Rock Nike Outlet
Interested in a summit? Yeah
Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time!- Dennis Miller​

YO WUZ POPPIN????????
Name: Nyce
Shoe Spot: Shoe Xtreme, NikeTown Denver, Castle Rock Nike Outlet, Footaction

i thought CO was in the midwest, shows how much i know about geography

Name: RoB
spots: Citadel, NikeTown Denver, Castle Rock Nike Outlet
a summit would be cool, but last time we tried to plan one everybody said that they would be down dissapeared

Illuz...you find out any info on the DMP yet?

Name: SeanJohn
spots: Citadel, NT Denver, Silverthorne/Castle Rock Nike Outlet, Shoe Extreme, @#%$'s Sporting Goods

Still trying to find a spot in the Springs for the DMP.
[/b]

Name: A-town
Shoe Spot: Shoe Extreme, satellite, NT DENVER, outlet in Frisco, Emage,
'06
Brons Got Game

damn THREE c/springs NTers so far...lookin at peoples kicks around town i would have never thought there are some bummy dudes in the springs

co21ss, hows d-i-c-k-s sporting goods, ive been meaning to hit it up, its off of powers right

Quote:
Illuz...you find out any info on the DMP yet?

Nah son...I know shorty in the finishline is sick of me asking. :lol:
laugh.gif
I've asked every shoe store in there but mainly Finishline cause I've copped some heat from there before. I'ma keep harrasing them tho'. I really dont want to camp out at Niketown, especially with it already snowing out here, but it's looking like I might.

Copped from Citadel Finishline:
-Olympics
-those Carolina/Navy II Lows
-Blk/Red XIII
-Flint XIII

So they gotta be getting the DMP. Why does that new Footlocker downstairs suck so much, they dont have anything.... :frown:
frown.gif

Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time!- Dennis Miller​

Quote:
i would have never thought there are some bummy dudes in the springs

Word. Cats be sporting Classics and those female Fila's HARD. I gotta correct people on the daily- they get a pair of Jumpmans and think they killing it....I've also never seen anyone in my life wear a pair of Lugz until I moved out here.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Michael
Colorado Springs
Don't have any spots because I don't really care about shoes anymore...

iiluz..

Quote:
Copped from Citadel Finishline:
-Olympics
-those Carolina/Navy II Lows
-Blk/Red XIII
-Flint XIII

damn ive copped every single one of those at citadel opening soon as the realeased im surprised we havent met, have you ever been to the southeast YMCA(the one by sierra) thats where i work

they should hire me and you to run the shoe shops up in the citadel the springs would never be the same believe it or not ive applied@ "footaction" before it turned into "footlocker" and the "boss" "WINDELL" said i KNEW TOO MUCH

Quote:
believe it or not ive applied@ "footaction" before it turned into "footlocker" and the "boss" "WINDELL" said i KNEW TOO MUCH

I did a couple times as well, but I never got a call back. Is Windell that short white dude? Yeah if we ran the stores we could get the Springs up on it's feet. Yeah I'm usually one of the first people in line. Yeah I went to the YMCA two or three times a year ago, my boy had some passes on his memebership. That's crazy, me and boy are usually the only ones in line on Release Dates. I remember for the Flints, I slept outside the mall in my car thinking it's going to be a long line....they finally opened the doors and we're the only people in line....I was relieved that I could get my pair with no problem but it's kinda fun standing in line with fellow shoe heads.
We will ban you the next time you direct an insult at another member of NikeTalk.​

did any of you guys go the COF event at NT Denver around the all-star game?
i was there pretty much all day and had a blast. didn't wait in line for the new XX's the next day, decided to buy them online later on.
[/b]

^^ Nah, I didnt get up there until later. Went down to 16th street, there were mad chicks walking around. We tried to hit up some of the clubs but they were charging outrageous amounts....Puff was throwing a fur party and it was like 350 to get in...I'm sorry but I'm not contributing to his next diamond chain.
We will ban you the next time you direct an insult at another member of NikeTalk.​

nah last time i camped out at NT denver was for the melo 2's and it was cold as hell, thats why im not even trying to do that for the DMP

Quote:
melo 2's

Damn, you copped? That's tight....I had a friend up there, I gave him my money to cop but he said the line was way too long

I heard about the Melo II line when I went at opening for the Olympic VII release. There were about 10 of us in line in the morning...not bad at all.
Illuz: I didn't even TRY to go to any of the celeb/athlete parties around town because of the prices. I went to LoDo's with my girl and drank there.....it was bananas downtown though.
[/b]

Yeah, ASG was a good look for Denver. I didnt really know it was popping like that. And is it me or Denver girls especially thirsty?

very thirsty down in D-Town. Illuz, check the other CO thread for some info on the DMP
[/b]

me and some homies are planning on hitting up Denver next weekend. I want to check out that club Safari.

ive never actually been to a club in denver, but a few of my boys are comin out from cali in the next month or so i really dont wanna take em to any clubs in the springs and send em home dissapointed, but we're not the type to get dressed in our church clothes just to go to a club...any suggestions from anybody on where to hit up?

Rum Bay is pretty fun.....they renovated some of the bars inside. It's in the Springs on Tejon. If you want to go and just get your drink on though, the Thirsty Parrot is the spot. Again, on Tejon St. Not too big on Denver clubs cause I don't get a chance to go up there that often.
[/b]

yeah ive never been able to get into rum bays, went twice and got turned away both times, once i was wearing dickies, no sagging or anything and a cool lil polo tucked in lookin fresh, they said my pants were to baggy theres no way possible dickies can be baggy, they are my work pants for gods sake, im pretty familiar with the clubs in the springs though, i was more interested in the clubs in denver if anybody has any info post it up

Quote:
yeah ive never been able to get into rum bays

me either, they said our jeans were too baggy.....

I'm going to check out a few clubs this weekend, I'll let you know what's up. The only club in Denver that I've been to is The Bash....that's suitable if your only looking for a jump off.... :lol:
laugh.gif
Girls that go there have no morals. I pretty much gave on the Springs...I dont fit in with the Icons crowd, I dont feel like getting shot at by La Jazze, downtown be tripping on my clothes.....I think Partyzone was my favorite spot while it was open.

partyzone was pretty coo cept they didnt care who they let in, its supposed to be 21 and up but i would see 15 year old females in there lookin to get smashed, haha but my boys are some horny foos with no morals either haha bash might be the spot haha who knows but yeah let me know whats crackin on the other clubs

Back
Top Bottom