Comeback shoe...post your og X's

Reaction score
hey guys i am mainly looking for some pics of chicago x's but all x's are dope. imo i think they are overshadowed by 3's 4's 5's 6's11's, etc. so lets see those pics!!!

l_15e512e19cd6f6829c46adc594f9f5cc.jpg

& I still have yet to find a buyer since the date pictured.

grin.gif

thanks so much...i gathered a lot of info from people thanks so much im sending these back to the person who i was gonna trade my bred iv to. thanks! and greatx

For OG 10's, this is what I have so far. Excuse the other shoes, these are old pics. I wore the powder 10's for one day and when I took them off atthe end of the day, the sole began to peel off the shoe,
mad.gif
. I thinkbecause it was a hot day and the heat made the glue very lax which is most likely what happened. I was really pissed but at least I got to wear them once. Add the 10's to the "do not wear" list with the other originals (2-10).

Acervan316 - Great pics, thanks for sharing.

i think 10's are still wearable...i see a lot o people wearing them with not too much problem. doesnt seem like the foam used would fall apart

ya know the chi X's are def hot but i love the sac, sea, NYK, and OG PB's also!

Originally Posted by Acervan316

need help are these legit or not?
These are fake, the tag in the inside shows a product number and color code of powder blues. these are not real stay away, i know i been through this this doing my research for mine...

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Man, you gotta look out for shoes nowadays. Ppl Restitch tags and all kinds of other crap on there.

And isnt the Jumpman on the back supposed to go in the other direction?

Back
Top Bottom