Comedian Brilliantly Mocks the Westboro Baptist Church

these people are so stupid and give Christianity a bad name. This is why people don't want to be bothered with Christians and the Christian faith. First off God doesn't hate homosexuals it is the act itself. He feels the same way about {fornictors, adulterers, murders, theives, liars and cheats etc] I hate that they pick and choose which sin is bad. Notice they never comment about fornication, adultery, lying or murder.

Such hypocrites, talking about those 5 year old children went to hell, where do they get this crap from? All they are doing is exposing their inner hatred. Just like a church to rant and rave about homosexuality, but say nothing about the couple who live together with kids and not married.

Last edited:
Gotta say they did it to themselves. Their answers had me :rofl: and :smh:

2nd vid though :rofl: "Is straight hell gay heaven?" That's some philosraptor ****. "If you hate gays why are you holding the sign that way"

Last edited:
these people are so stupid and give Christianity a bad name. This is why people don't want to be bothered with Christians and the Christian faith. First off God doesn't hate homosexuals it is the act itself. He feels the same way about {fornictors, adulterers, murders, theives, liars and cheats etc] I hate that they pick and choose which sin is bad. Notice they never comment about fornication, adultery, lying or murder.

Such hypocrites, talking about those 5 year old children went to hell, where do they get this crap from? All they are doing is exposing their inner hatred. Just like a church to rant and rave about homosexuality, but say nothing about the couple who live together with kids and not married.

You just described religion :lol:

Say what you will, but at least the WBC is consistent. They don't cater their message...which is more than I can say about most Christians. In a weird way I almost applaud their steadfastness. They take the 'word of god,' as ridiculous as it is, at face value. They don't pick and choose. If the 'word of god' is gospel, which it really isn't....but lets pretend for the sake of the argument, these people are the most faithful of the faithful.

Last edited:
You just described religion :lol:

Lol

Say what you will, but at least the WBC is consistent. They don't cater their message...which is more than I can say about most Christians. In a weird way I almost applaud their steadfastness. They take the 'word of god,' as ridiculous as it is, at face value. They don't pick and choose. If the 'word of god' is gospel, which it really isn't....but lets pretend for the sake of the argument, these people are the most faithful of the faithful.

The problem is that they are not quoting the word of GOD. I'm not asking them to cater their message to appease anyone, but be correct in what the message is. God does not hate **** {that is a derogatory term}. The fact that they would use the term *** should be a red flag. They protest at funerals of gay people who died, and rejoice that that person may have gone to hell. That isn't Christianity, and it gives people like the comedian ammo. He hates homosexuality {the sin}, he equally hates {forniation, lying etc]. That is the message. jesus christ is about love. They are preaching hate which isnt the christian message at all. That is their own belief.

I'm not trying to be pro christian here, I'm far from that. I just don't like when people use religion to promote their personal feelings and hatred. How do they explain why the children who got killed are going to hell? They aren't accountable for their sins yet. The same for mentally challenged people, they can't attest for their sins, therfore they can't be held accountable.

Sorry for the sermon.

i can't imagine being so emotionally invested in fighting something that affected me in no way whatsoever.

Lol
The problem is that they are not quoting the word of GOD. I'm not asking them to cater their message to appease anyone, but be correct in what the message is. God does not hate **** {that is a derogatory term}. The fact that they would use the term *** should be a red flag. They protest at funerals of gay people who died, and rejoice that that person may have gone to hell. That isn't Christianity, and it gives people like the comedian ammo. He hates homosexuality {the sin}, he equally hates {forniation, lying etc]. That is the message. jesus christ is about love. They are preaching hate which isnt the christian message at all. That is their own belief.

I'm not trying to be pro christian here, I'm far from that. I just don't like when people use religion to promote their personal feelings and hatred. How do they explain why the children who got killed are going to hell? They aren't accountable for their sins yet. The same for mentally challenged people, they can't attest for their sins, therfore they can't be held accountable.

Sorry for the sermon.
thats kinda ironic considering that is what the basis of religion is... Its the only tangible and truth/factual thing we can see about religion. Cant prove heaven and hell...cant prove a god jesus etc... cant prove anything else about religion, nor has it ever been proven. All that is based on beliefs...which are by ppl personal feelings.

I say this all the time.

That and I love how they push the boundaries of free speech.

I say this all the time.

what boundaries are they pushing? Everything is already neatly set up and clearly understood in regards to their protests. They are not really breaking any new ground.

I say this all the time.

what boundaries are they pushing? Everything is already neatly set up and clearly understood in regards to their protests. They are not really breaking any new ground.

You need to break new ground to push boundaries? I don't see WBC being talked about unless its about them being trolled, them picketing somewhere with outrageous signs, or people trying to figure out how to end the group/block their picketing/keep them quiet.

That's why I say that. I feel like free speech should really mean free speech, not free speech until you offend too many people.

They're like the overly religious version of 2 Live Crew.

I say this all the time.

When it comes to wbc there's a thin line between hate speech and free speech. Given the right situation they all could easily be arrested.

I say this all the time.

You need to break new ground to push boundaries? I don't see WBC being talked about unless its about them being trolled, them picketing somewhere with outrageous signs, or people trying to figure out how to end the group/block their picketing/keep them quiet.

That's why I say that. I feel like free speech should really mean free speech, not free speech until you offend too many people.

So everybody who gets criticised is "pushing boundaries"?

I thought pushing boundaries had to do with actually making changes to the way society runs (aka legal hurdles/precedents being overcome/passed)
I guess lindsey lohan/chris brown/(insert b-grade celebirty) in the news is pushing boundaries too... everytime i hear about them its criticism

soooooooooooooo coooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddd
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I say this all the time.

So everybody who gets criticised is "pushing boundaries"?

I thought pushing boundaries had to do with actually making changes to the way society runs (aka legal hurdles/precedents being overcome/passed)
I guess lindsey lohan/chris brown/(insert b-grade celebirty) in the news is pushing boundaries too... everytime i hear about them its criticism

son I said pushing the boundaries of free speech. what the hell are you talking about? what do people criticizing B grade celebs have to do with the 1st amendment?

pushing the boundaries means pushing the boundaries my dude. getting to the boundary, which would be the line or limit, and pushing further.

example: hey we have free speech. *insert racial slurs and homophobia*

someone gets mad and the "what is free speech really?" argument begins.

you're thinking way too hard right now for no reason.

I feel like if I ever saw a protest and ran them all over with my truck (which I've thought about doing many times) I could get away from it.

Obama would HAVE to pardon me, right? >D

Back
Top Bottom