comfort of NB 992 vs. Nike Air Max 90?

Originally Posted by MC miker

well im gonna say am90 but thats just me

some of you dudes really make me laugh, what kind of question is this even? the 992 is infinitely more comfortably than the am90, the am90 is a retro shoe,that is made for looks, the 992 is made to be a high end running shoe. figure it out.

Originally Posted by Page86

some of you dudes really make me laugh, what kind of question is this even? the 992 is infinitely more comfortably than the am90, the am90 is a retro shoe, that is made for looks, the 992 is made to be a high end running shoe. figure it out.

your opinion is your opinion. how about the guy who posted this just tries both on and decides for himself.

some of you dudes really make me laugh, what kind of question is this even? the 992 is infinitely more comfortably than the am90, the am90 is a retro shoe, that is made for looks, the 992 is made to be a high end running shoe. figure it out.

your opinion is your opinion. how about the guy who posted this just tries both on and decides for himself.

have you ever tried on 992s? or know anything about the sneaker?

have you ever tried on 992s? or know anything about the sneaker?
A thread is made to state your opinion. That's what he did. No need to argue over it

Back
Top Bottom