Coming To America or Dumb and Dumber Vol. Debate

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I can't trust anyones taste in movies that answers dumb and dumber.
Like are you guys serious, young, or trolling?

eyes.gif

I seriously think that anyone who says Coming to America is better than Dumb and Dumber is arguing for the sake of arguing to annoy people. The fact that this is a debate is an outrage.

Dumb and Dumber is obviously easily hands down the better and funnier movie by far and it's not even remotely kind-of close.

eyes.gif

I seriously think that anyone who says Coming to America is better than Dumb and Dumber is arguing for the sake of arguing to annoy people. The fact that this is a debate is an outrage.

Dumb and Dumber is obviously easily hands down the better and funnier movie by far and it's not even remotely kind-of close.

Dumb and Dumber = G.O.A.T. comedy.

e1b35dd961daa0c0b1cff95e2496b0742bcbf88.jpg

"Vhadda you know from funny?"
To each their own, but for me Coming to America will always be money.

And, Lisa, when I say the movie will always be money... I mean the movie will always be money.

norm-4ccd91fa568b1-Coming+To+America+%281988%29.jpeg

Dumb and Dumber = G.O.A.T. comedy.

e1b35dd961daa0c0b1cff95e2496b0742bcbf88.jpg

"Vhadda you know from funny?"
To each their own, but for me Coming to America will always be money.

And, Lisa, when I say the movie will always be money... I mean the movie will always be money.

norm-4ccd91fa568b1-Coming+To+America+%281988%29.jpeg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eyes.gif

you can not be serious

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eyes.gif

you can not be serious

Back
Top Bottom