|||--- Common "Universal Mind Control" Tracklisting And Cover (Dropping December 9th) ---|||

I'm really hyped for a CDQ of Gladiator.

Hopefully this will be as good as the three tracks I've heard so far.

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

MAJOR INCOMMING
eek.gif
"Punch Drunk Love" is in fact "The Eye"... Kanye is on the chorus you can clearly see it i this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwIClNwSFkE&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/wa...wSFkE&feature=related

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

02 - Punch Drunk Love feat. Kanye West (aka The Eye) (Neptunes)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jal22588

so is kanye or pharrell singing the hook for punch drunk love?
well I think Kanye spits the hook but I hope to god Pharrell is the one that sings that bridge near the end it was
pimp.gif
and knowing ye' thesedays he would probably sing that part in autotune
sick.gif
(in a bad way)

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by jal22588

so is kanye or pharrell singing the hook for punch drunk love?
well I think Kanye spits the hook but I hope to god Pharrell is the one that sings that bridge near the end it was
pimp.gif
and knowing ye' these days he would probably sing that part in autotune
sick.gif
(in a bad way)
Yeah I was wondering if P would be singing the bridge on Punch Drunk Love too. That part is NICE
pimp.gif

i know this will be sick, but really, what's up w/ the EP status, having ten tracks? take it back to 'like water...' com.

I do not get why some of you guys do not want the best 10-12 tracks from an artist. Most of you act like you wont be getting your moneys worth when we all knowthe majority of you wont be purchasing the album. Who cares about the quantity its all about the quality.

10-12 tracks is solid.

Anyway, saw him with N.E.R.D in Detroit a month or so back. The Eye(now punch drunk love), will probably be that joint I feel. Gladiator soundsamazing. I am just excited to hear the joints I have not heard yet as well. This year was a good year for The Neptunes.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the number of tracks, BE was only 11 tracks and we saw how great that turned out. It will be copped onDecember 9th.

Niketalk wants a 21 track double-disc album with a bunch of fillers and skits.
That's why 10 tracks bothers them.

Back
Top Bottom