Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I thought It was just me. I laughed the entire time Joe was scolding Ak and talking about his OG's :lol:

There was nothing "street" at all about this. It was NOT that serious.

If they're jumping someone for what they said online I disagree

Once the malice takes to the physical, it's street s*** now. He keeps talking crazy and stupid it can go further than just getting hands put on you.

They shouldn’t have reshot that Creek boyz man, that change in the hook **** it up a lil and they look gay as hell now...The first video was way better

Once the malice takes to the physical, it's street s*** now. He keeps talking crazy and stupid it can go further than just getting hands put on you.

If we're defining any physical confrontation as "street ****" then I guess. When we start talking about street **** to the point Joe got to where "OGs" need to be called...that's an entirely different circumstance than what happened here.

This is more Chris Brown vs. Frank Ocean in the parking lot to me...

We have a different definition of what constitutes "street" then.

Bodily harm being inflicted upon you is street.

It's just the one who received the beating will do nothing. Another person wouldn't respond that way.

Migos might perceive Ak's words differently. Think about how many altercations we've seen them in in the past year. They're going to mess with the wrong one.

If you saw them or their crew beating up anyone else, what would you think the result would be?

It's street when someone pulls up and shoots up their bus

But someone getting jumped? A frat boy would have done the same thing.

Is it only considered street cause they're rappers?

If you jump someone what are they going to do next?

Street s*** has levels

It's considered street because they consider themselves street but you can definitely say frat boys jumpin' somebody is street. Why wouldn't you?

Cam was supposed to be on today, but didn’t make it.

I hope they get him on in the near future, man. Cam has to do more interviews.

If you jump someone what are they going to do next?

If it's tentacion, take the L and post videos about it.

Street s*** has levels

It's considered street because they consider themselves street but you can definitely say frat boys jumpin' somebody is street. Why wouldn't you?

I just don't consider punches and kicks being thrown to be street s***

I understand where both of ya are coming from, but fighting is universal to me.

I just don't consider punches and kicks being thrown to be street s***

I understand where both of ya are coming from, but fighting is universal to me.

I can see that.

Most situations I've seen started somewhere. Mostly like a small misunderstanding that caused dudes to throw hands. Whoever wasn't satisfied with the fight's results so gunplay came next.
Street s*** is anything physical. All that talkin' back and forth is nothing. Until at the very least hands are being thrown ain't nothing street happening

honestly this is the first song from them since they really split that sounds like it would have been on a Kay Slay mixtape back then.. the crazy part is that they all have had some dope stuff over that soul production recently just not together.

this record should have WENT

Back
Top Bottom