Computer Heads I need help Vol. conime.exe

Where can i find this process conime.exe ?

I need to delete it on my computer but i can't seem to find it.

Any one knows?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Got burnt downloading Pron?

no.

every time i'm playing a game i get kicked out saying me account

been logged in from another location.

i re-downloaded the game and made a new account and i still get kicked out

with the message.

so i checked up Google and it says i gotta delete conime.exe but i cant seem to find it.

1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
  2. In the "All or part of the the file name" section, type in "conime.exe" file name(s).
  3. To get better results, select "Look in: Local Hard Drives" or "Look in: My Computer" and then click "Search" button.
  4. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the "In Folder" of "conime.exe", highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file's path on your clipboard because you'll need the file path to delete conime.exe in the following manual removal steps.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
  2. In the "All or part of the the file name" section, type in "conime.exe" file name(s).
  3. To get better results, select "Look in: Local Hard Drives" or "Look in: My Computer" and then click "Search" button.
  4. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the "In Folder" of "conime.exe",
    highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file's path on your clipboard because
    you'll need the file path to delete conime.exe in the following manual removal steps.

You.....Are.....The.....Man.

Thank a lot.

I really appreciate it.

LOCK THREAD/

Back
Top Bottom