Concord 11s Legit Check

These look legit to me.  23s on the back of the shoes look good and the soles have the correct yellowing near the traction pods on the soles of the shoes.

I've have these Concords for atleast 10-12 years (couple marriages and 3 house..lol) and I still rock them and pretty clean aside from the yellowed soles. I still collect and only wear maybe a couple days a month at the most, but have for the 10 year period. I'm trying to find out what exactly I have bc I lost the original box about 2 houses ago along with about 25 pairs of OG's, I bought off of EBAY and the only thing I have really done to them is replaced the laces a couple years ago and take the toothbrush to them with oxyclean every 3-4 wears b4 I shelf them again.

I forgot to take pic of the insert bottom and underneath, but hopefully the rest of pics can answer or I'll take a few more after work. i need to know for sure on these because my boy wants to trade, he says he dont care and they are real but i wouldnt feel right and want to make sure I know the market value bc there is such a diff in $ on the years released. I know they arent the OG's from 95..

Back
Top Bottom