concord low 11s

Does anyone know if the jordan 11 concord low that comes out may 3rd going to be a general release or not.

Okay thanks but a couple. Stores said where i live you got to purchase a ticket for you to get them and thats too much hassle.

You have to purchase a ticket?? Where I'm from you just need to go to the store and pick up a raffle ticket and hope you get a call.

Yup its hard to get sneaks in pa. I might just try to cop them early. I ain't camping out for no shoes neither.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Most early release out there are fakes. Not obvious fakes but high quality grey market fakes.

Okay i might have to drop 250 for them this weekend cause them lines is going to be crazy next saturday

wait until release date and try getting them online for retail, or resale after shouldnt be more than $225-250
I can see the demand for lows being much more bro that'll make them go for more, but I could be wrong.

I can see the demand for lows being much more bro that'll make them go for more, but I could be wrong.
It'll be a GR. They'll still sell out, but they won't double their retail value, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom