Concords Vs. Space Jams

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

These posts are not allowed? thanks for the heads up but why if it gives people and sneakerheads something to talk about?
Theres nothing to talk about bruh. All your going to get are one word answers.

but thats the point...........if your gonna post one word answers then back off
mad.gif
........this is for serious people who want to make a choice and express why would be helpful.......i just want to know peoples opinions

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

These posts are not allowed? thanks for the heads up but why if it gives people and sneakerheads something to talk about?
Theres nothing to talk about bruh. All your going to get are one word answers.

but thats the point...........if your gonna post one word answers then back off
mad.gif
........this is for serious people who want to make a choice and express why would be helpful.......i just want to know peoples opinions

BECAUSE OF THE CONCORDS BEING RETROED MORE AND THE SIMILARITIES IN THE DMP IM SICK OF THEM.. SPACEJAMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE JORDAN 11 THOUGH.. SOREGARDLESS THERE IS NO QUESTION IM UPSET DECEMBER WE WONT BE SEEING SPACEJAMS AFTER ALL..

BECAUSE OF THE CONCORDS BEING RETROED MORE AND THE SIMILARITIES IN THE DMP IM SICK OF THEM.. SPACEJAMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE JORDAN 11 THOUGH.. SOREGARDLESS THERE IS NO QUESTION IM UPSET DECEMBER WE WONT BE SEEING SPACEJAMS AFTER ALL..

Man, i'd take either one in DS or VNDS from someone not knowing the game and just looking "to get rid of a pair of sneakers".....dreaming?<----i know, but beggers can't be choosers
eyes.gif

Man, i'd take either one in DS or VNDS from someone not knowing the game and just looking "to get rid of a pair of sneakers".....dreaming?<----i know, but beggers can't be choosers
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom