CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

saw this as a notification banner from SNKRS when I opened the app at like 10:45 and it said "DROPS TODAY AT 10:50", at first I thought it was a glitch but I clicked onto the product and there it was

first time i get notified about this and i check my phone but still no dice... all good ill cop on release day... woulda been nice to get these early

First ever W on SNKRS!
5134E8A3-8C4E-4112-ABB2-28D1B825FAB5.png
CC2F9BE2-1129-4903-A803-EA6EC77EA9A2.jpeg

saw this as a notification banner from SNKRS when I opened the app at like 10:45 and it said "DROPS TODAY AT 10:50", at first I thought it was a glitch but I clicked onto the product and there it was

I don’t know I don’t get the notifications from the snkrs app

I have it set to receive them

That worthless J23 app I get notifications but nothing ever comes through

Last edited:
I'm pissed.. tried for 10 minutes and got 404 error from j23 and it wouldnt load on my SNKRS page.. it finally loads 10 minutes later and of course sold out.. smh. **** nike.
Have you ever tried mobile instead

Have you ever tried mobile instead

That's exactly what I was on lol.. ******* app is garbage.. Even now when clicking on j23 link it goes to a 404 error. Ridiculous man.. been waiting 15 years for this?

Guess I'll have to wait another 2.5 weeks.

I'm pissed.. tried for 10 minutes and got 404 error from j23 and it wouldnt load on my SNKRS page.. it finally loads 10 minutes later and of course sold out.. smh. **** nike.
I’m kinda glad I miss out, if all of that nonsense was popping off

They look amazing on the app tho

Oh well still couple more weeks wanted these early

got 404 error, closed app and went back in and was able to purchase. First "W" in a long time from sneakers.

Yeah no one should be upset about missing out, will be an easy cop in a few weeks :lol:
I took the responsible decision and passed since I copped the Women's Aquas last week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom