CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Still got my 04's. These was so easy to get back then. :lol:

IMAG0475.jpg

I was surprised that people slept on 'em. Had a feeling years later people would love 'em. They started cracking around 2011.
Man I can clearly remember going to the store at like 2pm and getting my size lol. It was literally a team shoe (homies)

Stuck in ac for a work trip. They got finish line in ac and the footlocker about 2 miles from my hotel. I should be aight for this release. Did they launch on the foot sites yet?

Debating if I should swap white or black for laces. I was holding out for a disco, But the way its looking I don't want to chance it. I have a $20 off for champs that I will try and use.

Debating if I should swap white or black for laces. I was holding out for a disco, But the way its looking I don't want to chance it. I have a $20 off for champs that I will try and use.

i wouldnt chance it. id cop on RD and then if they go on disco return later. of course make sure u cop initially from sumwhere that allows easy returns ofc.

Last Jordan 4 I get with a jump man. Nike air from here on out. Idc how dope the shoes is. Basically I’m Og colorways n that’s it.

Went to my local HoH and I asked how many pairs. He didn’t tell me exactly but he said a little less than the black cement 4’s.

Which of course was a lot of pairs of those, he said even with my size I need (size 9) I should be good if I am there at opening or soon after opening. Definitely no risks taken to at least get one pair of these guys. Looking forward to it.

Found 4 places that will have the cool greys while I’m on my work trip so I should be good. Only problem is I get our at 4 pm. Hoping they give us a long lunch I can run to the foot store

Back
Top Bottom