CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Im so in....damn!!!! Who got that homer in the bushes or the guy jumping in his car backwards gif...man im sooo IN!!!! Yes!

I was never able to find these in my size back in the day. Now if they bring back the mist blue pair as well....lawdddddd.

I actually remember trying these on in the store because I didnt know my size.. it wasn't as crazy as now where you cant try anything on really. But there was a line so I had to be quick lol.

In for another pair! Here's my DS pair, hopefully they will still look like these!

Attachments

• DSCN0213.JPG
    DSCN0213.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0215.JPG
    DSCN0215.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 37
I LOVED these.. ended up letting them go because they were super uncomfortable and I needed money at the time. Hopefully they do them well and IV's are def comfy now so I'm looking forward to these.. I am worried about that durabuck though.. they don't use the 04 stuff anymore.

I wonder how a GR Lightning 4 would sell. The new sneaker generation is weird when a shoe that was coveted becomes a GR, because of the whole “Everyone will have these” mindset.

I wonder how a GR Lightning 4 would sell. The new sneaker generation is weird when a shoe that was coveted becomes a GR, because of the whole “Everyone will have these” mindset.

I don’t mind that at all. As long as people who want that specific pair gets theirs easily.

I for one don’t have mindset. I don’t care if anyone has same shoes as me. But I get what you’re saying. I hope they do release lightings that they’ll be a massive GR.

That’s a mindset i’ll never understand I would be here for those. That being said, what do you think the reaction would be if the 6s from the original DMP released ?

On the fence about these. I bought the 2004 release and really liked them, but with infrareds, cements and playoff 11’s dropping next year I’m not sure about these yet. Guess time will tell.

CG samples from 2004. Why they change the shape and netting, I'll never know.
308497_001_POP-1.jpg

AJ4-CoolGrey-1.jpg
reminds me of how 2011 Bordeaux and Cardinal 7 have samples with the 2002-2009 shape, yet they dropped them with the 2011-2014 shape that looked like it collapsed into itself.

reminds me of how 2011 Bordeaux and Cardinal 7 have samples with the 2002-2009 shape, yet they dropped them with the 2011-2014 shape that looked like it collapsed into itself.

Cardinal 7 needs to be remastered with better shape. 2015 Bordeaux is decent.

Cardinal 7 needs to be remastered with better shape. 2015 Bordeaux is decent.
2015 would be perfect without the toe bump. It would be interesting to see real leather on a Cardinal 7. The OG and retros were a genuine/synthetic mix.

Back
Top Bottom