CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

This CW has really grown on me over time its subtle but smoooth.

I hope they dont take this long to rerelease the toros

In. I still have the first drop, although lifeless. This probably will be my only JB cop of the year unless nuetral grey 1 release.

CG 4s were my first pair of Jordans and since sneakers has really taken a back seat to my other interest the past few years I think i'll call it a day after this retro.

But back in 2004 I was 13 and going into 8th grade. I saved up all my money from summer chores and lunch money from the first month of school. I gave my older brother my money on release day because I wasn't old enough to go camp out. He comes back home with his size (sz 13). He tells me my size sold out but he had a friend order me a size 12.5 from Eastbay. I'm a size 11 smh. I was mad but in my dumb 8th grade mind I really just wanted a pair and thought I would grow into them haha. I sold them when I got to college to pay for books.

Im still an 11 lol so im glad these are coming back.

I don’t mean to thread jack but I couldn’t find a thread for the UNC IVs supposedly coming around AS weekend. I need all the info

Never been into the CG CW. I’ll be passing but happy for the people that have been waiting on these.

CG 4s were my first pair of Jordans and since sneakers has really taken a back seat to my other interest the past few years I think i'll call it a day after this retro.

But back in 2004 I was 13 and going into 8th grade. I saved up all my money from summer chores and lunch money from the first month of school. I gave my older brother my money on release day because I wasn't old enough to go camp out. He comes back home with his size (sz 13). He tells me my size sold out but he had a friend order me a size 12.5 from Eastbay. I'm a size 11 smh. I was mad but in my dumb 8th grade mind I really just wanted a pair and thought I would grow into them haha. I sold them when I got to college to pay for books.

Im still an 11 lol so im glad these are coming back.

I hope you get ya sz 11 come August :emoji_pray:

I’m extremely excited for these. Hope they don’t change the materials or anything of that nature. These are a full retail release day cop for me

As long as materials stay the same, definitely want these again.

Sold a pair I restored, but such a clean shoe.

I remember downtown Brooklyn was painting them black to move em. Yea I’m in for a pair. Cool grey 3s next

Back
Top Bottom