CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Someone had to do it for real.

I honestly think I like it. Gives them a pop. Batman vibe.

Attachments

• 20190808_194451.jpg
    20190808_194451.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 92
Someone had to do it for real.

I honestly think I like it. Gives them a pop. Batman vibe.

got more pictures? I actually have some yellow laces coming in soon, got them the day after I photoshopped it a few pages back.

Looks good though!

got more pictures? I actually have some yellow laces coming in soon, got them the day after I photoshopped it a few pages back.

Looks good though!

Ordered these from LaceTheGame. Yellow color. They make very good quality laces. Have bought from them a few times. It's cheaper to buy direct from them instead of through their eBay store.

anybody else slightly let down by quality? I mean I am no complainer about small flaws. But I had to exchange two pairs just to find a decent pair. given I been oit of the copping game since 2016. But every shoe I looked at in Footlocker seemed so-so to me quality wise. the wheat 9s look decent and the 1s were all fire.. I saw they had full stock of the nike sb x jordan 1s. The red tinker 3s looked really good in quality in person, they had those as well..

not the type to complain about small flaws. Ill have to put em on feet before I judge.

No where near the level of quality of the NA white cements or the 2015 columbia and oreos. I just wish they would have used better materials/construction. the grey kaws just went up in stock value, in my book. need to hunt a pair down.

lol, nvm. they banging still though. Got a feeling these cool greys will look even better once they get broken in.

Just pissed I had to waste so much time to find a decent looking pair.. My first two pairs were atrocious.

20190809_144222.jpg
20190809_144237.jpg

Last edited:
anybody else slightly let down by quality? I mean I am no complainer about small flaws. But I had to exchange two pairs just to find a decent pair. given I been oit of the copping game since 2016. But every shoe I looked at in Footlocker seemed so-so to me quality wise. the wheat 9s look decent and the 1s were all fire.. I saw they had full stock of the nike sb x jordan 1s. The red tinker 3s looked really good in quality in person, they had those as well..

not the type to complain about small flaws. Ill have to put em on feet before I judge.

No where near the level of quality of the NA white cements or the 2015 columbia and oreos. I just wish they would have used better materials/construction. the grey kaws just went up in stock value, in my book. need to hunt a pair down.

lol, nvm. they banging still though. Got a feeling these cool greys will look even better once they get broken in.

Just pissed I had to waste so much time to find a decent looking pair.. My first two pairs were atrocious.

20190809_144222.jpg
20190809_144237.jpg
What were the issues you had with quality, specifically?

What were the issues you had with quality, specifically?
both pairs looked folded. one pair looked like somebody has sat on them for a few hours. But the box was undamaged... seemed it came that way from the factory. The tongues on both pairs were damaged and creased in half.. Almost like a folded piece of paper. It was almost like someone stuffed rhe shoe trees sideways and ruined the shape of the shoes.

one pair reeked of glue as well. lol the smell brought back memories of the 2012 fire red release.

Of course both had minor flaws , but Im never too concerned about stuff like faded midsole paint, had black marks on one pair... misaligned side webs.. those type of flaws - I can live with actually.

These things seem to still have pretty wide availability. Very tempted, but I am over my shoe quota for the month!

Back
Top Bottom