CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

UnDS. Factory lace job on these was horrendous and I'm struggling to undo the damage. Oh well!
20190829_123636.jpg

Got a story for you guys.

I placed an order for one pair via SNKRS app. I get my tracking and I noticed the information regarding my package is showing twice.

I ended up receiving 2 pairs of shoes. Everything from tracking to order number is identical. So I got two pairs for the price of one.

Has this happened to anyone? Does nike know they sent two pairs?

I placed an order for one pair via SNKRS app. I get my tracking and I noticed the information regarding my package is showing twice.

I ended up receiving 2 pairs of shoes. Everything from tracking to order number is identical. So I got two pairs for the price of one.

This happened to me....

but with a pair of Nike slides :lol: :smh:

i got the opposite story.

i ordered 2 pairs from FNL and they only sent me one. they processed a replacement to send me my missing pair and then canceled it 5 days later and say im getting a refund for that pair. 7 business days later and no refund, i call them and find out they messed up AGAIN for the THIRD time on the SAME order. whoever processed my refund for the pair they never sent me, processed it as a return, so my refund was apparently on hold until they "get the shoes shipped back first".....the shoes they never freaking sent me in the first place. so now they restarted the refund process and im stuck waiting another 7 days.

NDC > FNL.

Champs just did this to me with those wmns aqua 8's

Just realized I have $20 rewards I can use to get this for $170 free shipping no tax but I’m trying to see if a better discount is around the corner to stack on top

Just realized I have $20 rewards I can use to get this for $170 free shipping no tax but I’m trying to see if a better discount is around the corner to stack on top

Like ^^said, might wanna grab sooner rather later. Kind of looks like sizes are starting to dry up.

I bought my first and second pair this way.
I wasn't gonna risk these selling out to save 20 bucks each.

Ebates has been 6%-10% off and on the last two weeks.
I stacked it with my rewards and was good enough for me.

FNL is only at 3% ebates now though fyi.

Last edited:
I bought my first and second pair this way.
I wasn't gonna risk these selling out to save 20 bucks each.

Ebates has been 6%-10% off and on the last two weeks.
I stacked it with my rewards and was good enough for me.

FNL is only at 3% ebates now though fyi.

FNL also has 10% off through RetailMeNot. They can be stacked. So a combined 13% off plus his $20 WC reward may be the best deal possible.

Jimmy Jazz has 15% off on RMN and 1% on Ebates, that may be my route of choice at this point.

End has these for 25% off plus shipping
Must be logged in for disco to apply
Once logged in disco should automatically apply in cart
I grabbed these,navy foams and yellow Ferrari for $375 shipped :pimp:
Could of bought more but I had to limit myself lol

Back
Top Bottom