CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

End has these for 25% off plus shipping
Must be logged in for disco to apply
Once logged in disco should automatically apply in cart
I grabbed these,navy foams and yellow Ferrari for $375 shipped :pimp:
Could of bought more but I had to limit myself lol

Good to know. But my UK8/US9 is sold out when I try to add to cart. If it did add, I definitely would been tempted.

Funny that they are down to $185. I remember when END dropped them, the retail was like $220 or something around there.

Yeah i remember it being somewhere around that price of $220ish
Plus I think they did a raffle for it
Guess nobody entered lol

End has these for 25% off plus shipping
Must be logged in for disco to apply
Once logged in disco should automatically apply in cart
I grabbed these,navy foams and yellow Ferrari for $375 shipped :pimp:
Could of bought more but I had to limit myself lol
Was there a code? No longer showing the 25% off, even when logged in.

Was there a code? No longer showing the 25% off, even when logged in.

No
You didn't need a code just had to be logged in
Looks like it was only a one day sale
It was basically 25% off the whole site i think

finally got my 10 1/2 at shoe palace in austin of all places...

they're still online at various places in decent even if in store stock is drying up. but i wouldn't expect these to go on discount.

I’m waiting for the big boy sizes to take a price dip. I already have my pair, but waiting for the deals

Got em what I call “prepped for wear” today. Loosened them up, re-laced them, removed size stickers on the insole (really wish they’d stop using those), taped over the insole logo etc. These are ready to go for the fall :nthat:.
D59AA399-E5AA-44A9-8806-31E60B4F13C5.jpeg

6992D58C-5F1C-4D85-8C7C-BF966442A7E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Got em what I call “prepped for wear” today. Loosened them up, re-laced them, removed size stickers on the insole (really wish they’d stop using those), taped over the insole logo etc. These are ready to go for the fall :nthat:.

I don't like taping the insoles but man do I hate those stupid size stickers. I remove them out of all ]of my pairs now.

What kinda tape do you use? I feel that it's kinda pointless because when you try and remove the tape, the jumpman is going right along with it. Your full body weight is pressing down on your heels and other areas of your foot. Not to mention heat and moisture from walking around, and this leads to the jumpman peeling off easier.

What kinda tape do you use? I feel that it's kinda pointless because when you try and remove the tape

That’s it right there. I don’t/won’t ever remove it. I only do it to shoes that I know I will never have to remove the tape for any reason (I don’t really sell my shoes that I’ve either worn or plan on wearing) and that’s essentially all my shoes that I wear and that aren’t doubles.

Also if I’m really careful I can remove the tape without pulling up the logo with it if I ever wanted or needed to but whatever. I know most people can’t get with it or even find it necessary and thinks it’s “weird” lol. I’m fine with that lol.

Back
Top Bottom