CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I was going to do next day on SNKRS but wasn't given any other option than standard... as long as I get em by next week Friday I'll be good

I was going to do next day on SNKRS but wasn't given any other option than standard... as long as I get em by next week Friday I'll be good

That's what I was trying to do too, looks like they completely removed that option.

Thanks! Gonna have to hunt them down this Sunday because they didn't have them where I copped mines from....

I put an extra 5 on my order to get them here before I leave for a trip. I knew better.

I went on ndc chat to see if I could add the $5 to for the 2 day shipping instead of standard, 30 min after I ordered on snkrs, the customer service rep said they can’t modify it change the order after it is placed.

They just said “they get my order out ASAP”
Or something along those lines.

AltruisticCluelessAfricanpiedkingfisher-small.gif

My days with oneness are pretty much over since they started charging me tax now
Paying the shipping wasn’t bad for some sales
But paying tax and shipping?
Forget about it

My days with oneness are pretty much over since they started charging me tax now
Paying the shipping wasn’t bad for some sales
But paying tax and shipping?
Forget about it

Yeah, tax and shipping kills a lot of shoes and deals for me. Cali tax is already killer; and on top of it they waste the tax money.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't pay taxes and yall did.

Quality on mines was a tad disappointing but overall I'm happy I even got these.

20190803_133718.jpg
20190803_133731.jpg

As far as the material, I compared with:

Raptor 4s = CG4 is better
TS4 = about the same; CG4 felt a tad softer
Green Glow 4s = CG4 is better
Royalty 4s = really?
Toro 4s = I sold them so N/A

My holy grail has now moved on to the Thunder and Lightning 4s...

Back
Top Bottom