CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

0E9DEFD0-459A-4C69-A941-0AFA4C293C0A.jpeg
I am all ready for the weekend going to rock these cool Grays and then the tinkers 3 on Sunday....

Happy! Folks allover IG complaining about not having "04 quality". Honestly feel like people complain about quality now just to be seen to be going with the prevailing wind or even being ahead of it. No snags in my pair, can't say the same about my BC4s but hardly anyone complaining about that release!
20190805_192817.jpg
20190805_192847.jpg

Ps - outsole so dope on these!

^ The correct side netting does it for me. Other than that i cant tell the difference. Cant compare comfort wise since I missed out on the 2004 release

Happy! Folks allover IG complaining about not having "04 quality". Honestly feel like people complain about quality now just to be seen to be going with the prevailing wind or even being ahead of it. No snags in my pair, can't say the same about my BC4s but hardly anyone complaining about that release!
20190805_192817.jpg
20190805_192847.jpg

This are fire don’t care what others think can’t wait to rock them. When is the last time someone asked to touch your shoes to see the Quality Of them.

20190805_192817.jpg
20190805_192847.jpg

Most of those people complaining were probably in dippers in 04 :lol:

^ The correct side netting does it for me. Other than that i cant tell the difference. Cant compare comfort wise since I missed out on the 2004 release
the 04's I had were pretty comfortable, I feel like the older jordans used a slightly different midsole foam, and also alot of them came with the PU insoles which added alot of comfort. They've been doing it with some releases this year, but not these for some reaon.

Though, I've yet to own a pair, the execution seems pretty on point. But forgive me y'all, it came down to either these or em Michigan 5s.
I chose the latter.
Came to realize I got tons of grey cws, but nigh any yellow based ones.
O ima stay creeping though. :nerd:

Very..I came across 3 pairs only 1 of them had a distinct slant. I wanted to keep the pair so bad but the netting from the top view was all crooked. The other pairs are decent though. The only quality difference I can remember on the 04 is the sock liner and the durabuck back then was better.

I'm honestly surprised these got quality back lash even on IG.

Back
Top Bottom