CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

bruh finishline trying to finnesse ya boy.....i ordered 2 pairs on their restock, same order. checked order history, said 2 pairs etc. got tracking email that listed same tracking number under both pairs. so delivery comes just now and its 1 pair....they came from a store so receipt says 2 pair for $413 etc...i check my order history and it now says 1 pair for $413 lol

so i call and the dude keeps saying idk why this woud be, i dont know why the other shoe is not there, let me check etc....basically 5 mins of him saying i dont know why lol then he tells me oh wait until tomorrow to see if they deliver the other shoe. so i sk him the magic question....how many tracking numbers does your system list for each pair? he says the same.

thats when i did a real life facepalm.gif and hung up. unless im mistaken, there is no chance a 2nd package comes tomorrow with the same tracking number. ive never seen it happen or been able to do that. somebody please tell me im wrong

dang.JPG

bruh finishline trying to finnesse ya boy.....i ordered 2 pairs on their restock, same order. checked order history, said 2 pairs etc. got tracking email that listed same tracking number under both pairs. so delivery comes just now and its 1 pair....they came from a store so receipt says 2 pair for $413 etc...i check my order history and it now says 1 pair for $413 lol

so i call and the dude keeps saying idk why this woud be, i dont know why the other shoe is not there, let me check etc....basically 5 mins of him saying i dont know why lol then he tells me oh wait until tomorrow to see if they deliver the other shoe. so i sk him the magic question....how many tracking numbers does your system list for each pair? he says the same.

thats when i did a real life facepalm.gif and hung up. unless im mistaken, there is no chance a 2nd package comes tomorrow with the same tracking number. ive never seen it happen or been able to do that. somebody please tell me im wrong

dang.JPG
I've driven for two different companies, every package has a different tracking/label number. They can't be reused

Call them up again and ask for a manger ASAP rocky.. and then ask the manger for is name then ask him for corporates phone number. I bet you this will be taking care of right away. Good luck

Damn FNL did you dirty
Now you gotta go thru all this BS to try to get the other pair or receive a refund
I hate dealing with clueless CS reps

crazy thing is i just noticed the store is in my state. like an hour drive from me.

AYO, IF ANY OF YALL HERE WORK AT THE FNL IN SOUTH SHORE MALL IN NY.....WTF MAAAYNE? :lol:

I definitely don't see them delivering the next day but I have seen UPS or FE (can't remember) say they delivered my package when they didn't and then deliver it the next day. So they don't technically use the same tracking.. they just have it as delivered in their system until they do the next day.

As it was explained to me by a member on here, they sometimes do this when they want to go home and also get credit for the packages they have to deliver by deadline. Whats silly here is that this logic wouldn't make sense when they dropped off one of the two. I stopped shopping at FNL in like 2008 smh.

atdizzle atdizzle

I definitely don't see them delivering the next day but I have seen UPS or FE (can't remember) say they delivered my package when they didn't and then deliver it the next day. So they don't technically use the same tracking.. they just have it as delivered in their system until they do the next day.

As it was explained to me by a member on here, they sometimes do this when they want to go home and also get credit for the packages they have to deliver by deadline. Whats silly here is that this logic wouldn't make sense when they dropped off one of the two. I stopped shopping at FNL in like 2008 smh.

atdizzle atdizzle

yea thats why i asked him before i hung up if there was 2 tracking numbers in their system. as soon as he said they were under the same number, i hung up. i knew it was a wrap lol. i wasnt about to argue with him about how shipping labels work. i aint got time to teach him how to do his job. so right now....theres a rep for FNL out there who thinks mailing 2 packages with 1 same label is a thing.

in all seriousness, if i had to guess, id say the person who packed these up at the store paid 0 attention. by that, i mean they must have 100% automatically assumed the order was for 1 pair, printed and just threw the receipt in the box without looking at it. if they had simpy glanced at the receipt, theyd have seen 2 pairs listed. this is why i hate when pairs come from stores. theres aways that 1 incompetent schmuck that Fs ish up.

i stopped shopping at FNL a few years back too. this is literally the first order in a long long time from them. and look what happens.....lol

man i wish this was an instance of the ole "mark em delivered today and deliver em tomorrow" schtick. at least then both pairs b here tomorrow. but nope, as of now, FNL has jigged me for a pair

I was extremely close to buying a pair of these at the mall today... just couldn’t quite talk myself into pulling the trigger! Had to keep reminding myself that the money would be best used towards towards a pair of the solefly 17 lows I’ve been dying to have.

wizards23brown wizards23brown
Fwiw them solefly 17s are literally 1 shade darker than a yellow highlighter in hand.
I bought them based on pics thinking they was like a uni.gold or at least a tour yellow, but unfortunately they were too bright in person for me..
If you're good with that, go at em.
Just some food for thought.

With all that said ,,
CG4s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SF17s...
Imo.

Last edited:
Only laceswaps that work are white and black.
a different shade grey , maybe light grey make actually look nice.. maybe brown laces?

but I agree 100% with this statement. (however each to their own. I couldnt pull off a grey shoe with yellow /olive /pink / red / laces. then again I dont dress in loud vibrant colors. technically any color goes with grey since its a nuetral color, but imo gray works best when paired with another nuetral color. especially on something like shoes.)

yea thats why i asked him before i hung up if there was 2 tracking numbers in their system. as soon as he said they were under the same number, i hung up. i knew it was a wrap lol. i wasnt about to argue with him about how shipping labels work. i aint got time to teach him how to do his job. so right now....theres a rep for FNL out there who thinks mailing 2 packages with 1 same label is a thing.

in all seriousness, if i had to guess, id say the person who packed these up at the store paid 0 attention. by that, i mean they must have 100% automatically assumed the order was for 1 pair, printed and just threw the receipt in the box without looking at it. if they had simpy glanced at the receipt, theyd have seen 2 pairs listed. this is why i hate when pairs come from stores. theres aways that 1 incompetent schmuck that Fs ish up.

i stopped shopping at FNL a few years back too. this is literally the first order in a long long time from them. and look what happens.....lol

man i wish this was an instance of the ole "mark em delivered today and deliver em tomorrow" schtick. at least then both pairs b here tomorrow. but nope, as of now, FNL has jigged me for a pair

You’ll get a refund for the second pair

I wouldn’t worry too much

Or they’ll send a replacement. Do online chat possibly, I mean phone is best but surprised you had an issue

Heck, I personally tire of the monotany, and I don't mind colors.
Lace swaps are some of the things that make this shoe game special, as they're a form of YOUR expression.
Bring it on! And FYI, yellow flat laces look amazing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
wizards23brown wizards23brown
Fwiw them solefly 17s are literally 1 shade darker than a yellow highlighter in hand.
I bought them based on pics thinking they was like a uni.gold or at least a tour yellow, but unfortunately they were too bright in person for me..
If you're good with that, go at em.
Just some food for thought.

With all that said ,,
CG4s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SF17s...
Imo.
17s > 4s.. eat me :rofl:

UNDS .. one thing that stood out was the pain on the left pair. Crazy thing is that it isn’t the pink toe it’s the part behind it that hurts. Almost feels like they’re narrow only on that spot like an extra thread is there or something. Other than that, I love these and they were fun as hell to rock.

280A458F-EE81-463A-8D3B-E083AB534A93.jpeg

C1ECAF92-3DB3-42B5-9296-570B9B0B0C6E.jpeg

CC1303F3-C6FE-4675-ACE8-12790D2CD7E5.jpeg

The infamous NT UNDS on a carpet :lol:

64A6B94F-1D4B-436F-B13C-AEE20CE5F9A7.jpeg

50F08781-96EA-45F1-A9E2-8BC1EF118178.jpeg

You’ll get a refund for the second pair

I wouldn’t worry too much

Or they’ll send a replacement. Do online chat possibly, I mean phone is best but surprised you had an issue

i had to call em again to get em to process a replacement. this whole situation was dumb as heck in the first place. never copping from FNL again unless in store.

Back
Top Bottom