CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Man! Lapstone and Hammer is having 30% off a lot of things, but these were excluded.

Was gonna double up! Irritated me enough I grabbed a pair with rewards from FNL and got the Purple 13s for LH instead of nothing lol.

:pimp: I can retire the 04s now lol caught them for 130
20190818_115442.jpg

These Joints was always garbage to me (the ogs & the remakes of these joints) the hype for these this go around caught me off guard

Man! Lapstone and Hammer is having 30% off a lot of things, but these were excluded.

Was gonna double up! Irritated me enough I grabbed a pair with rewards from FNL and got the Purple 13s for LH instead of nothing lol.
Yup spots not letting us be great

Guess i'll have to wait some more

Glad I never had the 04's. Its nice having a new to me J thats straight fire. All I want to wear currently. Got some brand new timbs that are completely on the backburner.

i had to call em again to get em to process a replacement. this whole situation was dumb as heck in the first place. never copping from FNL again unless in store.

sooooooooo......after FNL shorted me a pair and said they gonna send a replacement, i get this email like 5 days later. how does my replacement pair get cancelled? i even called the day after again with a different rep and she confirmed a replacement was comming my way, now this. and whats CRAZY is.....they have a MFing 10.5 on their site and its carting.

so long story short....fnl shorts me a pair, but theyre like omg sorry a replacement is on the way, then they said SIIIKE take ya money back st000pid

wtffnl.JPG

sooooooooo......after FNL shorted me a pair and said they gonna send a replacement, i get this email like 5 days later. how does my replacement pair get cancelled? i even called the day after again with a different rep and she confirmed a replacement was comming my way, now this. and whats CRAZY is.....they have a MFing 10.5 on their site and its carting.

so long story short....fnl shorts me a pair, but theyre like omg sorry a replacement is on the way, then they said SIIIKE take ya money back st000pid

wtffnl.JPG

This probably came from the store.

The store probably sold your size.

This probably came from the store.

The store probably sold your size.

most probably. but thats still dumb. if the store turns out not to have my size, then grab my size from 1 of the other hundreds of stores they have all over the USA. these janks are not sold out. they sitting in alotta stores. and if by some miracle ALL their stores dont have a 10.5, well their website does, so have thew warehouse fullfill my replacement.

but to straight up cancel when they for sure for sure have pairs? that makes zero sense. no company should ever cancel your order when they have your size sitting around and available. except if you did something illegal like order more than the limit.
ESPECIALLY when this is a replacement order for the original order that they already goofed up on.

I can get with white laces but black or yellow is a no go for me. As for NA.. it kind of looks odd only because the tab color seems off and I'm used to chrome on the back; still cool to me.
I can dig this. I rarely switch laces, but I'll almost always wear these with black joggers, so the black laces were a go for me.
The 4s jumpman isn't near as bad as the 3s either. These and the Oreo or whatever 4s both need the jumpman like you said because of the back materials.

Back
Top Bottom