CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

38185D5B-28D9-449A-AE77-A04D77A01A56.jpeg

Y’all wilding with any laces other than these grey ones.

sooooooooo......after FNL shorted me a pair and said they gonna send a replacement, i get this email like 5 days later. how does my replacement pair get cancelled? i even called the day after again with a different rep and she confirmed a replacement was comming my way, now this. and whats CRAZY is.....they have a MFing 10.5 on their site and its carting.

so long story short....fnl shorts me a pair, but theyre like omg sorry a replacement is on the way, then they said SIIIKE take ya money back st000pid

wtffnl.JPG

Just reorder a pair with the money you were refunded? Seems an easy enough solution to an unfortunate situation.

Just reorder a pair with the money you were refunded? Seems an easy enough solution to an unfortunate situation.

the solution aint really the point. of course i could order another pair. probably gonna. but the point was i shouldnt have to. thats a huge goof-up by FNL thats gonna end up wasting more of my time.

nobody wanna have to order the same shoe 3 separate times and wait out the 3 separate delivery timeframes to get 1 pair.

These hit sales yet? I been holding out but Idk how much longer I can wait. Almost pulled the trigger in store Tuesday.

Naw I love them with the yellows. Got asked yesterday if I was wearing some "Batman Jordans" lol.

And you took that as a compliment? Lol Probably speaks to why you outta just go with the grey laces but hey if you like it I love it, I guess. Whatever makes ya happy. Kinda reminds me of when dudes wear super bright, wacky, colorful loud shoes (like letterman 1s for example) and come in here say “I always get compliments when I wear these”. No people are just telling you your shoes are too loud while trying to be nice and not offend you so they “compliment” you on them lol.

Last edited:
And you took that as a compliment? Lol Probably speaks to why you outta just go with the grey laces but hey if you like it I love it, I guess. Whatever makes ya happy. Kinda reminds me of when dudes wear super bright, wacky, colorful loud shoes (like letterman 1s for example) and come in here say “I always get compliments when I wear these”. No people are just telling you your shoes are too loud while trying to be nice and not offend you so they “compliment” you on them lol.

Honestly yes. I put the yellows in to give them a Batman vibe.

I love Batman. It's a to each their own thing.

Sizes are slowing selling out
Not sure if disco is gonna happen
It would have to be a holiday disco like Labor Day or something

Letterman 1s are nice actually, very underrated and honestly not that “ bright”

Guys any help with older 4’s sizing?

After my first pairs of 4’s which are classic greens but unsure on sizing. I have a wide foot and I am a US11 in Jordan 1’s if anyone can advise

Back
Top Bottom