Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

CEE17538-98D4-4CBB-A58E-E5984565D5D5.png
Code “Dad”
https://www.oneness287.com/products/air-jordan-14-retro-last-shot
Big steal

With all the QC issues with these I would inspect yours ASAP if I were you. Just in case there is some major flaws so you can exchange before these dry up.

I was content with my Early Access SNKRS pair even though it had a glue stain streak on the black painted midsole. But since it's so widely available with free shipping and returns, I ended up copping another pair on finish line. Which ever is the worse one between the 2 I'll return lol.

Is it me or do these run big?

XIV’s have always ran true to size but I tried on my normal 9.5 and there was some space in the toe, whereas I went half size down and it was a nicer glove fit.

I had to half size down the X’s too.
2011 1/2 size big. not sure about this one. probably the same.
Never understood the “these didn’t sell out” mentality like what’s it matter if it’s a shoe you like? Why does it have to be hot to everyone else for you to pay attention to it?

TSAEB EPYH

I owned the 05 and OG. I concede that these are overrated and has aura primarily because of what MJ did wearing these. The XII and XIII are better shoes overall, especially as far as appearance.

Was able to use a birthday coupon but even at $165 , meh. These are my first time owning and I was a little underwhelmed . I can get past cosmetic QC issues but holding the shoes in hand they felt flimsy .

Most people i know copped these only for the hype of them thinking they'd be limited (250,000 pairs) and then figuring out nobody really wanted these as much lol. This is a terrible quality shoe and if I were you I'd hunt a 2005 pair before buying any of the recent versions of these. My God JB smh. Do yourself a favor and wait it out for a discount on these or cop under retail

Most people i know copped these only for the hype of them thinking they'd be limited (250,000 pairs) and then figuring out nobody really wanted these as much lol. This is a terrible quality shoe and if I were you I'd hunt a 2005 pair before buying any of the recent versions of these. My God JB smh. Do yourself a favor and wait it out for a discount on these or cop under retail
huh? this makes ZERO sense. why pay almost twice the retail price for the same model?

250k really isn't limited per se anyway lol.

They do seem to have moved well though, at least better than I anticipated. Nike and FTL family are both down to handful of sizes. FNL still FSR though

Nah lol. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt, I think most people had "sneaker knowledge" to know these weren't really hyped up/limited/ or had any resell value to it. For the most part people aren't that big on the 14s model either. You gotta be one of those idiots to cop thinking these had any value if thats what some people were looking for. The concept of copping thinking they'll be limited and had resell value then bricked is something like the Jeter 11 lows lol. I copped the last shot 14s for nostalgic reasons, brings back memories, I had the 14s as a kid. I'm guessing a good amount of people copped these for that classic aspect of the shoe.

Never understood the “these didn’t sell out” mentality like what’s it matter if it’s a shoe you like? Why does it have to be hot to everyone else for you to pay attention to it?
Exactly I like when shoes don't sellout better chance at discount

We're in the generation of being/thinking *** backwards. And you see it seeping more and more in the sneaker community

No one is rocking these I guees. Don’t see any on feet pics. These should look nice with shorts.

I’m itching to wear mine.but with pretty much any Jordan, I wait a few months to break them out. You are right 14’s are one of the only few Js that look good on me with shorts. I envy people with legs long enough to pull off 1s,5s and 6s with shorts. My legs are way too short and fat to pull those off

Back
Top Bottom