Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

So, I personally have 140 pairs of Js at this point in my collection..I absolutely try and get military discount on every release or wait for them to drop in price..let’s do some math here based off an average retail of $190 for arguments sake.

$190 retail
20% military discount = $38
$38 X 140 pairs = $5,320 saved

So you tell me that saving $5,320 is ridiculous lol. You do you, others will do them..but don’t bash bro

Finally, someone with a brain on them.

So, I personally have 140 pairs of Js at this point in my collection..I absolutely try and get military discount on every release or wait for them to drop in price..let’s do some math here based off an average retail of $190 for arguments sake.

$190 retail
20% military discount = $38
$38 X 140 pairs = $5,320 saved

So you tell me that saving $5,320 is ridiculous lol. You do you, others will do them..but don’t bash bro
His name is RichKen, $5,320 is a drop in the bucket.

This is what i don't understand. Everyone is always like "wait for the discount", "I wouldn't pay retail for these", etc. When things go on discount, we are literally talking about going from $190 to what, $150, $140, hell even $130? You people are always talking about discounts over $40, $50, or even $60 dollars? I mean we are literally talking about what, 2 days worth of coffee and lunch, maybe 3? This is ridiculous talking about taking chances over $50 dollars. I will never understand that.
a chance on what? its not a matter of life or death its just shoes :lol:

im not sure why you are bothered by this.

Last edited:
To each his/her own but I don’t fault nobody for wanting to wait it out. Hell I was about to drop 180.00 for these before I chose to wait it out. Then the Centre deal came about, and I copped for a price that I felt comfortable with.

FYI yes narrow feet people try these on first. Half size down feels way better. Crazy because my ‘16 Indiglos fit me TTS

da 2005 suede sucked.

It felt hairy to me. Like strands. The 2011 retro release was a **** show because this was post Air Jordan Concord XI Retro ‘11 which started a hypebeast era that lasted from 2011-2014, and during that time frame no Jordan Retro of any kind was an easy cop unless you were plugged, paid extra or ___

Last edited:
u liked that nappy grey haired suede? lol
lol it wasn't bad at all they only got grey when they faded, I also had a og pair of blacktoes at the time and they actually compared pretty good not a match but not bad at all. Can't wait to pick these up for less than 100 in the next months

Just opened the 2018 version and compared with my deadstock '05 pair. IMO. in terms of craftsmanship and materials, the latest incarnation doesn't have the same quality feel. The felt material contributes greatly to that opinion, especially since it is essentially the entire toebox. For those that haven't had an '05 pair this post will not mean much. The newest pair feels broken in already whereas the '05's feel sturdier and constructed better.

Just opened the 2018 version and compared with my deadstock '05 pair. IMO. in terms of craftsmanship and materials, the latest incarnation doesn't have the same quality feel. The felt material contributes greatly to that opinion, especially since it is essentially the entire toebox. For those that haven't had an '05 pair this post will not mean much. The newest pair feels broken in already whereas the '05's feel sturdier and constructed better.

don't forget to mention that horrible banana shape curve up front. I don't know what the hell JB was thinking with that one. The black/red xiii got the same banana treatment. I had to get double pairs to make a good pair and forgot to send the other pair back in time and took a hit on resell

its a shame that they do such a classic and respected pair like that

don't forget to mention that horrible banana shape curve up front. I don't know what the hell JB was thinking with that one. The black/red xiii got the same banana treatment. I had to get double pairs to make a good pair and forgot to send the other pair back in time and took a hit on resell

If you actually look at it in person (both on foot and sitting on the ground) the shape is not that bad. See the photo below. It's of my OG '99 pair which I wore to pick these up. The shape is pretty close and I think they did a pretty decent job on them IMO. I'm happy with them.
IMG_20180614_100346.jpg

I hated my 05...I think the 11 version is fine especially since I only paid $130 for em. New one looks good. Might grab on disco.

Back
Top Bottom