Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Got these in a few days ago..finally got to u box them. Very impressed by the quality.
9D4D0035-6082-4394-ADF4-47F028888686.jpeg

I actually like my 7 hares 2.0 better. Just looking at the pics I don’t have regrets sleeping on these

While I love my Bordeauxs (first retro with the grey outsole), French Blues, Olympics, I’ve never been a fan of the Hare 7s. But I LOVE all 6s in the Carmine/Olympic style color blocking, so I can’t wait for my pair of the Hare 6s to touch down. I’m sure I’ll just keep the white laces in, but I gotta say Los Sneakerz Los Sneakerz that the green laces look kinda dope. I’d prefer NA on the back, but I’m fine with the Jumpman so no biggie, but the green laces just have me wishing the tongue colors popped just a bit more. Still dope nonetheless IMO.

These have been going for under retail at times through resellers and have had spare pairs available on the re-up. Finally bit the bullet and copped after striking out on a few releases. The white laces for me are too plain. Might do a swap, I’m seeing mint green was popular. Those that copped, what are your thoughts on ‘em?

Back
Top Bottom