Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Screenshot_20200604-081901_Footaction.jpg
Screenshot_20200604-081901_Footaction.jpg

I could not agree with you more. I won’t cop a shoe with the Jumpman Air logo on the back. The 23 tab on the 7 is a much much better idea if no NA. Leave it to Tinker. Sucks. I would go from passing on this shoe to doubling up. The hare 7 is my all time favorite cw. Would absolutely love it on the 6. Oh well.
It’s still a 6 though. Everything about the shoe is 6. Only the color way was borrowed from the 7. I agree That nike air would have looked a lot better but don’t put the 7s rubber triangle patch, or whatever you call it on the back

I like this colorway. If the og shoe had Nike Air, then all retros of that shoe should have it.. Unless it's a special collection or collaboration. The Nike Air on this shoe would made this show an instant sell out, in my opinion

It’s still a 6 though. Everything about the shoe is 6. Only the color way was borrowed from the 7. I agree That nike air would have looked a lot better but don’t put the 7s rubber triangle patch, or whatever you call it on the back
Still a 6 yes. A molested 6. IMO. I gots ta have Nike Air that’s just me. I wish I liked the jumpman air logo but I hate it to the point to where I can’t rock it on 3-6. Always been that way for me and it’s not changing now unfortunately for me.

I wish I wasn’t so hardcore about it. I love everything else.

Not hating just can’t rock the goofy logo where Tinker designed for there to be Nike Air. Just me. Enjoy the shoes.
Just boxing yourself into OG's only. These are just one of the many dope 6s with the logo on there. Retro + all-day when it comes to 6s 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I like this colorway. If the og shoe had Nike Air, then all retros of that shoe should have it.. Unless it's a special collection or collaboration. The Nike Air on this shoe would made this show an instant sell out, in my opinion
Well it look like alot of people don't care about the nike air of back cause every euro site i visit these are gone i could careless about having NA on back still a dope a** shoe leave that NA to og colorway

Ordered from BSTN last night. I figured the extra $11 was worth it versus trying to deal with the foot sites and the atc madness and canceled orders, ghost orders, etc. Until the stores are open again nationwide I will stick with the overseas sites for Jordan releases (sans the Jordan 1 since those tend to be raffle and Euro only).

Sorry NT gang. I was going to post the Nex website for these that dropped today at $149.99 plus another 5% off which brought to $142.49, but I couldn’t get my site to work since yesterday. Just now came back up.

Last edited:
Just boxing yourself into OG's only. These are just one of the many dope 6s with the logo on there. Retro + all-day when it comes to 6s 🤷🏽‍♂️.
Nah they put NA on non OGs. Trust me I wish I liked it but I don’t and never have. I always disagreed with the NT collective on this since 2004 and it won’t change I’m too old.

I never quite understand hating on a Jordan shoe for having a Jordan logo.

Honesrtly, I’ve always wondered why they said “AIR” on the back-why not just have the Jumpman logo like other retros do? Makes 0 sense to me and it’s incredibly stupid to add “AIR” for whatever reason since it’s not part of the brand’s Jumpman logo anyways.

Honesrtly, I’ve always wondered why they said “AIR” on the back-why not just have the Jumpman logo like other retros do? Makes 0 sense to me and it’s incredibly stupid to add “AIR” for whatever reason since it’s not part of the brand’s Jumpman logo anyways.
I've never even looked at it that way. I read it upsidedown 🤷🏽‍♂️ air Jordan... Makes perfect sense to me, "air" is very significant to Jordan.

I've never even looked at it that way. I read it upsidedown 🤷🏽‍♂️ air Jordan... Makes perfect sense to me, "air" is very significant to Jordan.

Sure but then why don’t other non-NA retros have it? Having just the Jumpman logo looks so much cleaner tbh

Sure but then why don’t other non-NA retros have it? Having just the Jumpman logo looks so much cleaner tbh
Bro, I really couldn't pretend to tell you why JB does that on 3s and 6s and not 4s and 5s.. It honestly has never bothered me tho.

Bro, I really couldn't pretend to tell you why JB does that on 3s and 6s and not 4s and 5s.. It honestly has never bothered me tho.

Yeah that’s my point, it’s nonsensical and unnecessary lol

Like I totally get why they wanted to use the Jumpman logo on the heel of retro+ cws to push the brand and differentiate retro+ cws from OG cws but no idea why they wouldn’t keep it consistent at least haha

Back
Top Bottom