Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

It’s a clean shoe , I took all L’s yesterday on time for release smh , lol I want these as a consolation prize but I strongly believe these gonna fly. We got ballers out here 🤷🏽‍♂️

NEED!!
Screenshot_20200531-121747_Facebook.jpg

So we thought Flints were gonna be an easy cop which wasnt the case, what do you guys think about these? Im thinking people that werent able to get the Flints now have these on their target so I think these may be just as hard to get as the Flints.

could be a mix of rage copping and genuine interest, which COULD lead to a Flint-esque situation.

They should’ve just added the 23 tab on the back from the 7 or at least went with white stitching for that hideous jumpman air logo. So goofy looking.

I’ll never understand why they never just permanently removed the “AIR” under the jumpman logo.. Assuming they weren’t going to use NA, retro+ 6s would look so much cleaner with simply the Jumpman logo there.

In for 2. I started this thread. I was so exited when I first heard about them. IBe always loved the hare 7 and the 6s are my favorite SHOE, not just Jordan. These are so damn sick

They look nice on feet, I can definitely admit that

but they’re just not necessary for me. I STILL haven’t worn my 2015 Hare 7s and I’m def team “wear your shoes”. Enjoy them, y’all.

Back
Top Bottom