Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Nike’s release date has changed to the 12th. Footlocker and Hibbett Sports still has the release date for the 5th but Hibbett’s raffle has been altered.

This is what hibbett sent to my email smh.
Screenshot_2020-06-03-16-16-34.png

I got the same via text from them. I am keeping an eye out for the overseas sites that ship to the U.S. I recently got the Jordan XI low concord/bred for $6 more than U.S retail + WA tax.

I wonder wt happened? Stock issues or do to looting n rioting thru out US??

I got the same via text from them. I am keeping an eye out for the overseas sites that ship to the U.S. I recently got the Jordan XI low concord/bred for $6 more than U.S retail + WA tax.
I order from jd sports in u.k. alot

Probably not currently the right time to drop shoes/apparel, so it’s delayed a week. I don’t think it can be stock issues since all loaded up on snkrs and ready to go. But who knows, unless Nike says something about why it’s delayed.

I believe supreme has no drop this week as well, just a restock on certain items.

They should’ve just added the 23 tab on the back from the 7 or at least went with white stitching for that hideous jumpman air logo. So goofy looking.
I could not agree with you more. I won’t cop a shoe with the Jumpman Air logo on the back. The 23 tab on the 7 is a much much better idea if no NA. Leave it to Tinker. Sucks. I would go from passing on this shoe to doubling up. The hare 7 is my all time favorite cw. Would absolutely love it on the 6. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom