Conscious rappers or Gangster/Dance Rappers Vol. Which do you prefer

prem092

Banned
I like conscious rappers myself. To be able to listen to a good song and get something from it on an educational level is
smokin.gif
. But I'll listen to some Jeezy from time to time, but overall I prefer myTalib's & Common's.

I like some conscious rappers like Nas, Eminem, and 2Pac but I spend a majority of my time listening to gangster/dance/hood rappers like Jeezy, 50 Cent, T.I.,Lil Wayne, Cam'ron, Gucci Mane, Lil Jon, E-40, DFB, The Pack etc.

Idk what you classify;

Millz
Budden
Fab
Stack

Street I guess, not 'dance'...

that's what I prefer

I just like realistic rap . . . Its reality, there's crack in the ghetto, there's dudes that will sell it . . . Just rap your life, rap what you know.I wouldn't want Uncle Murda makin a save the world record the same way I wouldn't want Common making a "Killa" record . . . Everyone stay inyour lane, stay creative, and make quality music that doesn't exploit our people . . .

That's all I ask . . .

why u put gangster rapppers with dance rappers?

i prefer "gangster rappers"

cuz i'll be damnboozled if i start listenin to Soulja boy just cuz me makes a song that i can relate to.

depends on my mood..

but i like music with a message.

so most the time i'll go with "conscious" rappers

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I just like realistic rap . . . Its reality, there's crack in the ghetto, there's dudes that will sell it . . . Just rap your life, rap what you know. I wouldn't want Uncle Murda makin a save the world record the same way I wouldn't want Common making a "Killa" record . . . Everyone stay in your lane, stay creative, and make quality music that doesn't exploit our people . . .

That's all I ask . . .
Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:

The ones who make good music.

I prefer conscious rap cause you actually get something from it, but i go my goto people for that hard *#*+ (S.P da Ghost!)

Well if I'm at a party, I damn sure don't wanna hear no damn Kweli. At the same time, when i'm on the train, I don't wanna hear any damn souljaboy either.

^ but when I'm at a party, I damn sure don't wanna hear Soulja Boy either...

c/s on whoever puts that good music out

you must be a real young kid or new to hip-hop can't classify all rappers that easily, but yeah i like the one that make good music

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I just like realistic rap . . . Its reality, there's crack in the ghetto, there's dudes that will sell it . . . Just rap your life, rap what you know. I wouldn't want Uncle Murda makin a save the world record the same way I wouldn't want Common making a "Killa" record . . . Everyone stay in your lane, stay creative, and make quality music that doesn't exploit our people . . .

That's all I ask . . .

true enough

I think I prefer conscious rap but I can appreciate great gangsta music like Royce or Dipset (if you can consider that gangsta).

Back
Top Bottom