Consignment Shop Opening On Fordham Rd. PICS ADDED!

Searchin4j's p.m. me iv'e got a couple pairs of kicks like O.G. Penny 1s , White Zen XI lows and some linnen X's all small sizes like 7.5/8 im tryna get rid of DS and VVNDS

Searchin4jays p.m. me i've got a few pairs of kicks like O.G. penny 1s, White Zen XI lows, and some linen X's, all small sizes like 7-8..and how much are the 1st color Cool Bob Loves?

been there.. had ice blue x's for 220.00 :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

odiggity,
I definately understand what you are saying but u also have to remember that most of the people that put shoes up for sale in my store are not from Niketalk, they don't know what "market price" for a shoe is. They just remember how much they seen them for in "flight club."

SylvesterMcGrizzly,
No, im sorry. Only have 1 pair left and it is Size 9.

yeah man.. i wasn't knockin you. it's just like ebay... people see someone drop 600. for nds concords(sarcasm) and expect to get the same for theirs.
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

searchin4js, do you still work at this store? I stopped in a couple times looking for you but everytime they say your not there.

Back
Top Bottom