Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

_20190723_113335.JPG

Yikes....

Ok Nike, you now got my attention with the black/volt pair! I only wish I could try a pair on.

They run half size small for me. Ended up hesitantly returning my pair over it, bummed I can't replace yet, really liked em.

They run half size small for me. Ended up hesitantly returning my pair over it, bummed I can't replace yet, really liked em.

Hey buddy, do you have a wide foot? And what would you equate the fit to be similar to? Since it has the removable insole/cushioning is it like the Kobe 11 Elite? I had to go up .5 in those as the toe was pretty low and the material was stiff (not easy to get the wiggle room I need for my big toes). Gotta get a sense on what they fit like. Thanks for answering my questions.

Hey buddy, do you have a wide foot? And what would you equate the fit to be similar to? Since it has the removable insole/cushioning is it like the Kobe 11 Elite? I had to go up .5 in those as the toe was pretty low and the material was stiff (not easy to get the wiggle room I need for my big toes). Gotta get a sense on what they fit like. Thanks for answering my questions.

I wear an 11 in Jordan 1's and would go 11.5 on these. They fit kind of securely...could have pulled it off but felt too snug. I do have a bit of a wide foot, which also makes original Chuck All Stars feel tight at first (though those tend to loosen up a bit). I wore these several times and there was very little break in. The only thing I noticed breaking in a bit was the padding in the achilles area. They also feel a bit larger laced up than unlaced (because unlaced that pad pushes your foot forward slightly).

Never wore Kobe's so can't compare. But yeah, my big toe was a bit too far up on my normal size so I'm going up .5 next time.

I wear an 11 in Jordan 1's and would go 11.5 on these. They fit kind of securely...could have pulled it off but felt too snug. I do have a bit of a wide foot, which also makes original Chuck All Stars feel tight at first (though those tend to loosen up a bit). I wore these several times and there was very little break in. The only thing I noticed breaking in a bit was the padding in the achilles area. They also feel a bit larger laced up than unlaced (because unlaced that pad pushes your foot forward slightly).

Never wore Kobe's so can't compare. But yeah, my big toe was a bit too far up on my normal size so I'm going up .5 next time.

I gotcha. Thanks for using a Jordan 1 as a comparo. I wear an 11 in those too and have just the right amount of toe room. If that's the case with these (and I can see it with these having a low toebox) not having a roomy toebox. I may have to try the .5 to be safe. Thanks again buddy.

Pulled the trigger on the Black/Volt. Excited to try them out! Went with my normal size 11 instead of sizing down like I normally do with Chucks...fingers crossed

What was the consensus on size guys? TTS or half up? I read that Converse said they run half a size small. Just curious as I may now jump for a pair since the 15% works.

Back
Top Bottom