Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

Waiting patiently for a color not white or black. Had a chance to grab the black/volt but passed. Would love a blue pair.

Hi, would a guy be so kind to order a pair of hyperbright for me, with matchibg socks?
Can t order from EU as they ask for US registered payment Way :-(
I will cover all costs+ little extra
Thanks

Last edited:
After agreement In ll pay in advance of course. A community like niketalk should give this blond of support, far more interesting than resell ;-)

My camo pair's just arrived. In my opinion, they fit tts despite the website says they run half size small.

Man that’s interesting. Thanks! Would you say your have a normal foot, wide, narrow?

JS”
I believe I have a normal foot. My Nike size is US 8.5, while adidas is usually US 8. If I compare the pro BB to KD 12 day one, then the pro BB have a little bit more room. They are much more comfortable out of the box than the KD 12 for sure.

I believe I have a normal foot. My Nike size is US 8.5, while adidas is usually US 8. If I compare the pro BB to KD 12 day one, then the pro BB have a little bit more room. They are much more comfortable out of the box than the KD 12 for sure.

Wow!!!! More comfortable than the KD12?? That’s heavy talk.

JS”

Definitely a lower feel than KD12, but zoom versus foam type difference. I can see now these are like what everyone was saying about the Kobe 360 cushion drop in.

Yes I m like you.... And nobody here to support the purchase, I think I ll quit, tired to see people mainly discussing of their shipments and taking bad pics of their feet with GR sneakers on it.... Like we don t know the model.
I feel bad cause it is not the roots of NT...
Ben, the bad French guy...

It looks like finally somebody is willing to help me. I don t give the name but he will recognize himself.
Finally a human being behind his screen.
Thanks to him

I know.. sure, but a forum should allow to give Real exchanges.
I just share what I feel.
If somebody ask me support to purchase un Europe, I will.
It cost few minutes of time but is helpful.
But many people prefer to deal with goat or stockx, and just share if their shipment is Gone or not, and on the way or arrived... It is an other view that I respect but is not my deal anymore
Instead of mad, I would say sad ;-)
Nothing against you, just an explanation, and you are right nobody is obliged to support me.
Have a good day.

Last edited:
Try to understand from the other side rather than getting po'ed at people. First, haven't even been around for a bit and then see a flurry of messages. Of course people like to help, but just understand there is a degree of risk in a financial transaction and shipping across sea....what if something happens along the way? Who is liable? I think there was also an earlier post about web services made for just this purpose, but it was dismissed because of fees. Just saying...I get it, but maybe frustration should be focused at Nike/Converse and not NT.

Also, those bad pics of GR sneakers...took about an hour of personal time between taking pics, editing on pc, etc, to help share experience with others.

All good, do hope you get your pair.

I understand, I will stop to bother you, a support is on going and risk is mine as the guy already got my found with margin.
I like the beautiful pics and I thank all guy taking beautiful pics,morover of rare or historical pairs .. but pic done with smartphone with shoes taken in the car after purchase ... a bit annoying for me.
NT is not responsable, WE are...
So, debate is closed for me, I found a trusting guy to support, I finnally see some reaction... So some peoples are alives... And this kind of exchange is somehow good.
I will share my feedback on the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom