Cookies window on Mobile

ARK

I’m getting a window at the bottom of my iPhone regarding cookies. I have the option to Manage my choices or continue to site. Is this legit or is this similar to those redirect windows that would pop up that we’re posted in Bug Reports?

E3CE6DC8-6BFD-4936-BA71-2683CB45C5E6.png

90220170-BD83-4DF5-8CF8-2D04C60EE8AF.png

That’s a legitimate part of our site, and it’s not limited to mobile devices. It shows up for all users until dismissed and you don’t have to worry about interacting with it. It won’t cause you to leave NikeTalk. You’ve probably seen similar footers on many, if not most, of the other sites you use, as part of their efforts to comply with the GDPR: https://eugdpr.org/

Once you choose “continue to site,” you’ll no longer see the footer.

The goal is to make sure everyone has a chance to review the types of information that our ad networks collect, how that information used, and how you can modify your preferences.

It’s a standardized module, but I have noticed a quirk in the implementation that some users may run into:

If you choose “manage your choices” on an iOS device and then tap on the “X” instead of “continue to site,” you may find that it doesn’t register easily. If so, tap the upper right corner rather than the center of the X.

Back
Top Bottom