COPPED A JETPACK!

pimp.gif

That was my dream car in high school.
laugh.gif

Looks real nice. I would get it. Seller will laugh at that lowball price.

That was my dream car in high school.
laugh.gif

Looks real nice. I would get it. Seller will laugh at that lowball price.

$9-10k sounds reasonable.

But why not use the money towards something like a newer Civic? It has everything you're looking for... minus the premium branding.

Are you financing or have cash in hand?

grin.gif

$9-10k sounds reasonable.

But why not use the money towards something like a newer Civic? It has everything you're looking for... minus the premium branding.

Are you financing or have cash in hand?

grin.gif

Ive always wanted one, Still want one as a daily driver. Smooth clean lines, never heard any problems with that make or year. All around a good car from what Ive heard. Id cop it a heart beat. 10.5k would be the most Id pay.

Ive always wanted one, Still want one as a daily driver. Smooth clean lines, never heard any problems with that make or year. All around a good car from what Ive heard. Id cop it a heart beat. 10.5k would be the most Id pay.

yea... my thoughts are its it 8 years old... buy a newer civic si...

or be like me and getta new TC it was 7 more k but 0 miles and free service till 50k... warranty to 100

it only has 6k miles on it and ive alrdy had the oil changed twice (it takes synthetic) and 2 tire rotations jus because haha i knooo they gunna b sick of me

i also have trd lowering springs and thinkin about goin to have them put them on and raise hell till they do it for free or cheap
laugh.gif

yea... my thoughts are its it 8 years old... buy a newer civic si...

or be like me and getta new TC it was 7 more k but 0 miles and free service till 50k... warranty to 100

it only has 6k miles on it and ive alrdy had the oil changed twice (it takes synthetic) and 2 tire rotations jus because haha i knooo they gunna b sick of me

i also have trd lowering springs and thinkin about goin to have them put them on and raise hell till they do it for free or cheap
laugh.gif

Have an '04 myself. Just got over the 100k hump and still going strong. Very reliable car, and I've never had any problems.

I'd say go for it. It might look outdated with the newer bodies on the streets, but it still gets looks if well-kept and clean.

Back
Top Bottom