Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by jau014

will it be a GR? thanks

Pretty much the same availability as the 1/2 Cents and Eggplants from what I hear

Cannot wait....................
eek.gif

my men that runs dr.j sneaker department said the real shoe is sick and they will be getting there first shipment the friday before the superbowl and there 2ndshipment the monday after

Originally Posted by NycPosite

my men that runs dr.j sneaker department said the real shoe is sick and they will be getting there first shipment the friday before the superbowl and there 2nd shipment the monday after
so what is the date sir? sorry im not familiar with superbowl dates
thanks!
smile.gif

If this sneaker is a dull shade, like originally depicted as Dirty copper, I will not cop
If the shade is bright, I will get 2 pairs
This shoe has more potential than the varsity purples, which they ruined by giving them a black tint

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

This shoe has more potential than the varsity purples, which they ruined by giving them a black tint
*scratches head*

they da same eggplant color as da flightposites..what black tint are you talkin about?

off topic since these will be GRs, but on another note the MD HOH will be in full effect this month.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

*scratches head*
they da same eggplant color as da flightposites..what black tint are you talkin about?

Some people are color Blind, shaking* my* head*
smh.gif

The fact is this, if that particular shoe been a true shade of purple, and not a black-##! purple, I would have copped
smh.gif

But then again, it is your job 2 defend the company. and thier perfect products. I did not like how that shoe was finalized

If the coppers are not bright, I will e-z-pass yes again

cmon now william, the purp foams are the only shoe that is ARGUABLY better than the royals (i personally like the purps just a tad better).

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

off topic since these will be GRs, but on another note the MD HOH will be in full effect this month.
pimp.gif
I didn't know it would be open so soon. Great news.
pimp.gif
I'm pretty excited for this.

I feel you, but nah.
The samples were shown 2 have a very vibrant purple color. Final production was not the same color<<<<FACTS
If i am not satisfied with a product, I will bash, because I had intentions in copping, but once again was not satisfied

If the coppers are not a decent shade of copper, I will not cop
(The shoes are already on production, but I think Nike is planning the next gr HoH foam)

^Do You Have Pics Of This So Called "Vibrant" Sample You Speak Of?..... I Can't Remember Them Ever Being THAT Different From ThePairs That Actually Released
nerd.gif

And I Think We ALL Know By Now That YOU Will Be Passing On These Coppers If They Are A "Dull" Shade.... Why TheNeed To Post The Same Personal Opinion Over And Over Again?... No Offense But You're Coming Off As Being More Anxious Than ANYONE Else InHere To Have Actual Pics Of These Things Surface
laugh.gif

what you want? barney purple? the shoes dont have a black tint.....its a deeper shade of purple........ also why is MD gettin a HoH?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

air max 87
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but explain to my why does MD get a HoH? honestly? unless its gonna be stocked only with foam boots and goadomes......? ive been to thatarea and seen #%%% that FLIES everywhere else sit on shelves.....?

check the demographic sales figures for nike basketball shoes, paging rockdeep. maryland has been top tier for years, before the hype.

30 pgs,
nerd.gif
wheres the pics? This is NT somebody has had to seen it or snapped a quik pic

Come on Nike !!!!! Cats is startin to get that itch and arguing and #*&%. Show yourself.

Either Nike is real good keepin these a secret or NT is slippin. I think the first one.

Back
Top Bottom