Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

air max 87 wrote: also why is MD gettin a HoH?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ummm, maybe because we're THE foam capital of the world. don't wanna start this back & forth thing, but why wouldn't we get an HOH? we shouldabeen had one. this is long overdue. holla @ rock since u obviously are unaware of the foam sell thru numbers in the DMV.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

check the demographic sales figures for nike basketball shoes, paging rockdeep. maryland has been top tier for years, before the hype.

good to see someone knows what they talkin bout.
smh.gif
@ dude hatin cause we finally gettin a HOH
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I fell in love with the purple Foams earlier this year and copped 2 pairs...more than likely I will be copping another 2 for the stash also. But I agree withWilliam Rivera, I hope these have a bright and glorious copper tint.
grin.gif

I was doing research on the corporate website known +*+ ISS and found some disturbing information.
ISS is using BP's photo shop of this shoe for the icon 2 click on for their article.
When you click the icon, you see the normal "dirty coppers" silhouette as the shoe was originally introduced. This is blatant misleading

One more thing, the newbies over at ISS are actually in belief that a varsity 6 is being released along with a hyperstrike infared 6.
Us wise NT members should educate the newbies with write knowledge.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

check the demographic sales figures for nike basketball shoes, paging rockdeep. maryland has been top tier for years, before the hype.

good to see someone knows what they talkin bout.
smh.gif
@ dude hatin cause we finally gettin a HOH
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Whos hatin? i got 2 HoHs, one 20 mins away and one 30 mins away.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand stand yall the """""foam capital """"" good, great, i didnt say that..... i asked why yallgettin a HoH? ive been thru the DMV, and seen $!!@++$ that would normally sell out everywhere else.....?

I never referred to foams, that's old news. What "sell out" sneakers are you referring to that have sat? This area isn't like everywhere elseso why would we follow suit and buy what everyone else is buying. I don't even care for the upcoming PG hoh, other locations have shown its nothing but ahypebeast central.

I never referred to foams, that's old news. What "sell out" sneakers are you referring to that have sat? This area isn't like everywhere else so why would we follow suit and buy what everyone else is buying. I don't even care for the upcoming PG hoh, other locations have shown its nothing but a hypebeast central.
That's all it is. $%#+#@ getting gassed about a House of Hoops. Please, calm the @#!% down. Most of the year, they don't have %#$! worthgetting. House of Hoops is garbage IMO. They only thing that they are good for is the limited t-shirts. If your connect game is proper you can get the limitedsneakers regardless without overpaying.

Who's hating on someone getting a House of Hoops? Ya'll DMV $!%%*# are lame with the exception few.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

laugh.gif
Yea HOH is pretty wack with the exception of a handful of releases

True, but those handful of releases make it all worthwhile.
smokin.gif

Where is the MD HOH gonna be Charm? I just came back to DC today (for about 2 months).... just in time I see.

we gettin a HOH because nike knows that we deserve access to the limited foam releases, point blank.

and
laugh.gif
@ lazy b. baltimore and dc are lame?? i don't even wanna know where u from son.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

TheFoamCollector wrote:

laugh.gif
Yea HOH is pretty wack with the exception of a handful of releases

True, but those handful of releases make it all worthwhile.
smokin.gif

Where is the MD HOH gonna be Charm? I just came back to DC today (for about 2 months).... just in time I see.

PG Plaza...

we'd all love to see some pictures of these

and thumbs UP for MD getting a HOH. . . thanks for the info

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

we gettin a HOH because nike knows that we deserve access to the limited foam releases, point blank.

and
laugh.gif
@ lazy b. baltimore and dc are lame?? i don't even wanna know where u from son.
new-york-city.jpg

1210_19_63---Times-Square-New-York-City_web.jpg

new_york_city_home.jpg

20070-004-917AFC8F.jpg

brooklyn_likenootherplace.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Charm City Kid, size 8 on the pearls, thank you
wink.gif
nerd.gif
dont worry will... i got u on the size 8 if they show up at HoH MD.... same price u charged me
pimp.gif

i guess its about time for me to visit some of my fam out in the dmv and pick up some foams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Don't worry, that status is reserved for average NT members
roll.gif
u know im just giving u a hard time... dont forget that my pair got paid for by the yeezy hustle so the next man paid u what u got. no sweat offmy back. i gots no beef with u or ur hustle. u already know.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom