u know im just giving u a hard time...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

bigj505 wrote:

only HoHs collected wrote:

Charm City Kid, size 8 on the pearls, thank you
wink.gif
nerd.gif
dont worry will... i got u on the size 8 if they show up at HoH MD.... same price u charged me
pimp.gif

I got you also Will
laugh.gif
, $350 as you wanted from me and bigj.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

will, u kinda set the precedent on the price.

& @ lazy b, ny is cool & all. just another city like anywhere else actually, but cats kill me when they think just cause they from there, that somehowmakes u somebody. news flash: it makes u no less lame than u already are son. just so u know...
laugh.gif

"man, u was who u are 'fore u got here." -jayz (psa)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

bigj505 wrote:

wink.gif
nerd.gif
dont worry will... i got u on the size 8 if they show up at HoH MD.... same price u charged me
pimp.gif

I got you also Will
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

& @ lazy b, ny is cool & all. just another city like anywhere else actually, but cats kill me when they think just cause they from there, that somehow makes u somebody. news flash: it makes u no less lame than u already are son. just so u know...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Straight Up GOT 'EM

I hardly every disagree with CharmCityKid except for when he flamed me months back
laugh.gif
I had 2 cop a plea that time
roll.gif

The only reason i came at son is because out of all the references in his sig, I see no government names. Just NT user names.
Originally Posted by NikeTalk

^^^ dang u sound salty... im just saying...
happy.gif

Dirty Old Penny is Poo Poo. BOooooooooooooooooo

Shiny Copper Penny by BP... Horaaaay Beer!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

bigj505 wrote:

wink.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I got you also Will
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

& @ lazy b, ny is cool & all. just another city like anywhere else actually, but cats kill me when they think just cause they from there, that somehow makes u somebody. news flash: it makes u no less lame than u already are son. just so u know...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Straight Up GOT 'EM

I don't see how he got me but I'll leave it alone. Like I said, you fiending over a HoH that won't be more exclusive than the NY or LA one.

Jumpman Loyalist?
74213972.gif

^^^^2 think that pyramid you are quoting was started by me, concerning a matter completely unrelated

I would like 2 believe RockDeep just confirmed a nasty poo poo looking copper Foamposite

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I don't see how he got me but I'll leave it alone. Like I said, you fiending over a HoH that won't be more exclusive than the NY or LA one.

Jumpman Loyalist?
74213972.gif
^He Got You Cuz He Pulled Your Card To A T Homeboy..... By The Way You Came Off With Your NYC PicsPost, You Seem To Be Another One Of Those Cats Thinking They're Doing It Big Just Because Of The SIMPLE Fact They Live In NYC.... EvenFurther, You Seem To Think Having A "More Exclusive" HOH Located In Your Area Somehow Ups YOUR Status Here Or That We Somehow EvenGive A Damn For That Matter
eyes.gif
............ These Are All Things That WereCLEARLY Addressed In My Dude Charms Post And Thus YES Guy You GOT GOT
wink.gif

PS- Your Jumpman Loyalist Comment + That Gif= ULTIMATE FAIL
grin.gif

Jumpman Loyalist?
74213972.gif
^He Got You Cuz He Pulled Your Card To A T Homeboy..... By The Way You Came Off With Your NYC Pics Post, You Seem To Be Another One Of Those Cats Thinking They're Doing It Big Just Because Of The SIMPLE Fact They Live In NYC.... Even Further, You Seem To Think Having A "More Exclusive" HOH Located In Your Area Somehow Ups YOUR Status Here Or That We Somehow Even Give A Damn For That Matter
eyes.gif
............ These Are All Things That Were CLEARLY Addressed In My Dude Charms Post And Thus YES Guy You GOT GOT
wink.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Jumpman Loyalist?
74213972.gif
^He Got You Cuz He Pulled Your Card To A T Homeboy..... By The Way You Came Off With Your NYC Pics Post, You Seem To Be Another One Of Those Cats Thinking They're Doing It Big Just Because Of The SIMPLE Fact They Live In NYC.... Even Further, You Seem To Think Having A "More Exclusive" HOH Located In Your Area Somehow Ups YOUR Status Here Or That We Somehow Even Give A Damn For That Matter
eyes.gif
............ These Are All Things That Were CLEARLY Addressed In My Dude Charms Post And Thus YES Guy You GOT GOT
wink.gif

grin.gif
Its nice to see I got you riled you up
pimp.gif
. That's what Ido.

When did I say that I had an exclusive HOH? If you read my posts in /5 and on the last page, I am against the idea of a House of Hoops. With the exception ofgenerating 8 jobs per store it does nothing. Exclusive kicks? Yeah, once every month so that they can make a profit on everything that they lost the rest ofthe time. I posted my city in response because he said thought I said B-More and DC are wack, which they are but that's for another thread. Home of heroin,death and AIDS. Got got? Not likely? I was stating my opinion and that lame +%% rapper Charm got offended. Like I said, some of the DMV dudes are cool but therest of ya'll come off as real lames.

Jumpman Loyalist?
74213972.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif

grin.gif
Its nice to see I got you riled you up
pimp.gif
. That's what I do.

When did I say that I had an exclusive HOH? If you read my posts in /5 and on the last page, I am against the idea of a House of Hoops. With the exception of generating 8 jobs per store it does nothing. Exclusive kicks? Yeah, once every month so that they can make a profit on everything that they lost the rest of the time. I posted my city in response because he said thought I said B-More and DC are wack, which they are but that's for another thread. Home of heroin, death and AIDS. Got got? Not likely? I was stating my opinion and that lame +%% rapper Charm got offended. Like I said, some of the DMV dudes are cool but the rest of ya'll come off as real lames.

Yo, can we drop all this e-beef and contribute to this thread?

^^^^You are the NikeTalk. Do your best 2 channel your thoughts into something that ignorant readers can comprehend.
Once you start speaking in extremes in negativity, your facts get over shadowed by them (heroin & aides have nothing 2 do with sneakers)

I have learned through experience that an average NTer (or as a whole) does not desire facts, just hype.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

check the demographic sales figures for nike basketball shoes, paging rockdeep. maryland has been top tier for years, before the hype.
laugh.gif
That's why cats from NYC/NJ (packers,vintagekicks akaflightclub and various ebay sellers) would go down to VA/MD/DC area and pickup tons of old basketball kicks, runners, jordans etc. Only to come back here andflip 4-5x the price. This was of course before hoh's and sneakers blew up to another level.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say you guys love foams, but I'm sure rest of the stuff will collect dust. Nike is really milking thishoh thing from what I can see. There business idea was pretty smart and seems to be paying off. HOH was opened to sell limited shoes and pe's thatwasn't available to the average consumer, but when they open in damn near every state, shoes are pretty much a gr. I can see how they started off small andonce this thing started taking off, they started giving people what they wanted and at same time took away what hype they were buying off(exclusive/limitedproduct). I mean half these kids feed of the hype of limited release and this illusion of exclusivness, so I wonder what they will do once they realizeit's not anymore. Lastly don't lie to yourself, if Maryland was truly top tier for years nike would have began their experiement with Maryland and notNYC.

basically, all i was tryna do, since lazy is claiming bk like that means somthin (it doesn't), was put it in terms i thought he might be able tounderstand. hence the jayz reference. all i was really tryna say to lazy is that regardless of where he's from, he still wreaks of LAME. i'm done.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

check the demographic sales figures for nike basketball shoes, paging rockdeep. maryland has been top tier for years, before the hype.
laugh.gif
That's why cats from NYC/NJ (packers,vintagekicks aka flightclub and various ebay sellers) would go down to VA/MD/DC area and pickup tons of old basketball kicks, runners, jordans etc. Only to come back here and flip 4-5x the price. This was of course before hoh's and sneakers blew up to another level.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say you guys love foams, but I'm sure rest of the stuff will collect dust. Nike is really milking this hoh thing from what I can see. There business idea was pretty smart and seems to be paying off. HOH was opened to sell limited shoes and pe's that wasn't available to the average consumer, but when they open in damn near every state, shoes are pretty much a gr. I can see how they started off small and once this thing started taking off, they started giving people what they wanted and at same time took away what hype they were buying off(exclusive/limited product). I mean half these kids feed of the hype of limited release and this illusion of exclusivness, so I wonder what they will do once they realize it's not anymore. Lastly don't lie to yourself, if Maryland was truly top tier for years nike would have began their experiement with Maryland and not NYC.

Well put XI.

laugh.gif
That's why cats from NYC/NJ (packers,vintagekicks aka flightclub and various ebay sellers) would go down to VA/MD/DC area and pickup tons of old basketball kicks, runners, jordans etc. Only to come back here and flip 4-5x the price. This was of course before hoh's and sneakers blew up to another level.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say you guys love foams, but I'm sure rest of the stuff will collect dust. Nike is really milking this hoh thing from what I can see. There business idea was pretty smart and seems to be paying off. HOH was opened to sell limited shoes and pe's that wasn't available to the average consumer, but when they open in damn near every state, shoes are pretty much a gr. I can see how they started off small and once this thing started taking off, they started giving people what they wanted and at same time took away what hype they were buying off(exclusive/limited product). I mean half these kids feed of the hype of limited release and this illusion of exclusivness, so I wonder what they will do once they realize it's not anymore. Lastly don't lie to yourself, if Maryland was truly top tier for years nike would have began their experiement with Maryland and not NYC.

Bammas is funny...let you lames tell it, ya'll were hustling everything from dc/bmore...you couldn't even type that with a straight face
laugh.gif

Are you taking pride in buying what we already "don't" want, as if one would care about what's hot in your town.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't, to quote your boy hov.

This area is the number one market for new balance, yet we don't have specialty stores nor a catered model...nike boots nuff said...foams/flights...check

Why would they need to "experiment" in maryland, when its well known ny/la/chi are the guinea pig markets due to sheer size...anyone with marketingexperience knows this.

I'm done with this back and forth, wasting my time and #^$@

AceBoogie wrote:

laugh.gif
That's why cats from NYC/NJ (packers,vintagekicks aka
flightclub and various ebay sellers) would go down to VA/MD/DC area and pickup tons of old basketball kicks, runners, jordans etc. Only to come back here and
flip 4-5x the price. This was of course before hoh's and sneakers blew up to another level.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say you guys love foams, but I'm sure rest of the stuff will collect dust. Nike is really milking this
hoh thing from what I can see. There business idea was pretty smart and seems to be paying off. HOH was opened to sell limited shoes and pe's that
wasn't available to the average consumer, but when they open in damn near every state, shoes are pretty much a gr. I can see how they started off small and
once this thing started taking off, they started giving people what they wanted and at same time took away what hype they were buying off(exclusive/limited
product). I mean half these kids feed of the hype of limited release and this illusion of exclusivness, so I wonder what they will do once they realize
it's not anymore. Lastly don't lie to yourself, if Maryland was truly top tier for years nike would have began their experiement with Maryland and not
NYC.

Bammas is funny...let you lames tell it, ya'll were hustling everything from dc/bmore...you couldn't even type that with a straight face
laugh.gif

Are you taking pride in buying what we already "don't" want, as if one would care about what's hot in your town.

This area is the number one market for new balance, yet we don't have specialty stores nor a catered model...nike boots nuff said...foams/flights...check

Why would they need to "experiment" in maryland, when its well known ny/la/chi are the guinea pig markets due to sheer size...anyone with marketing experience knows this.

That's what NY cats can't comprehend.......we don't endorse the average trendy @#$%. We wear what we want....and support what we feel ishot.

B'More DMV area endorses Dopes (Foams to you up-north cats).

We wear Foamposites & Flightposites like it's our birth right.

We wear Barkleys like Sir Charles played for this city.

We rock Nike Boots early.....New Balance daily.

This area's so called "hood malls" Mondawmin & PG Plaza are two of the east coast's biggest selling malls. And trust &believe......if it ain't a shop collabo or some exclusive release from a particular boutique.....The DMV area is getting that shoe. Retroes, Jordans,whatever....We get's it all. LA & NY are the bigger cities...no doubt. But did you honestly think that this area was NOT gonna get aHOH? You up-north cats always wanna feel special. Make your trips, buy all the sneakers you want from down here....cause if YOU can get it,WE didn't want it to begin with.
laugh.gif

i love foams and would probably pick up a pair but i dont think id wear that colorway

Originally Posted by sneakermane

AceBoogie wrote:

laugh.gif
That's why cats from NYC/NJ (packers,vintagekicks aka
flightclub and various ebay sellers) would go down to VA/MD/DC area and pickup tons of old basketball kicks, runners, jordans etc. Only to come back here and
flip 4-5x the price. This was of course before hoh's and sneakers blew up to another level.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say you guys love foams, but I'm sure rest of the stuff will collect dust. Nike is really milking this
hoh thing from what I can see. There business idea was pretty smart and seems to be paying off. HOH was opened to sell limited shoes and pe's that
wasn't available to the average consumer, but when they open in damn near every state, shoes are pretty much a gr. I can see how they started off small and
once this thing started taking off, they started giving people what they wanted and at same time took away what hype they were buying off(exclusive/limited
product). I mean half these kids feed of the hype of limited release and this illusion of exclusivness, so I wonder what they will do once they realize
it's not anymore. Lastly don't lie to yourself, if Maryland was truly top tier for years nike would have began their experiement with Maryland and not
NYC.

laugh.gif

Why would they need to "experiment" in maryland, when its well known ny/la/chi are the guinea pig markets due to sheer size...anyone with marketing experience knows this.

That's what NY cats can't comprehend.......we don't endorse the average trendy @#$%. We wear what we want....and support what we feel is hot.

B'More DMV area endorses Dopes (Foams to you up-north cats).

We wear Foamposites & Flightposites like it's our birth right.

We wear Barkleys like Sir Charles played for this city.

We rock Nike Boots early.....New Balance daily.

This area's so called "hood malls" Mondawmin & PG Plaza are two of the east coast's biggest selling malls. And trust & believe......if it ain't a shop collabo or some exclusive release from a particular boutique.....The DMV area is getting that shoe. Retroes, Jordans, whatever....We get's it all. LA & NY are the bigger cities...no doubt. But did you honestly think that this area was NOT gonna get a HOH? You up-north cats always wanna feel special. Make your trips, buy all the sneakers you want from down here....cause if YOU can get it, WE didn't want it to begin with.
laugh.gif

i don't understand how is homie winning wit this comment, when da root of da issue is "sneaker A" would've sold out months agoin NYC and cats go down to DMV to cop and flip

some more over in NYC....doesn't that mean that we ACTUALLY MOVE more product then ya?

here's a perfect example...

nike-bakin-retro-released-main.jpg

these joints i heard collected dust in da DMV, but in NYC they were scooped up FAST. i'm pretty sure that we not only sell out what sells out in da DMV,but we can sell stuff out

that ya can't move.

i remember gettin into this back and forth many times in the past up here...
smh.gif
might as well drop it cuz no one is gonna budge the one thing i will say is thatCharm, NYC is not just any city....far from it....its a city unlike no other and im not gonna sit here and say who started wearingfoams 1st or whatever cuz that is ridiculous being as it is that they still sold out at that wild price point in more places, not jus the dmv and nyc ...iremember distinctly having finally saved my money up to cop, roll to footlocker in KP...all gone......Sports Authority....finito...honestly tho, thisarguement NYC vs. everyone is corny and played
smh.gif
lets jus keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom