Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i feel u mcgrizz, i just really don't respect new yorkers who feel like they're special or owed some type of instant gratification and praisejust cause they from ny. that's all. i think that is mad wack & i think it shows weakness and an inferiority complex in said ppl,ironically. there are hella lames from ny (trust me, i've met plenty of them) just like there are hella lames in the dmv or anywhere else. that's likeme thinkin i'm the man just cause i'm from "the home of the wire" or somethin foolish like that. i get respect because of my character,because of who i am and because of my actons, not cause of where i'm from. dude posted up mad pics of ny like that make him somebody,like being from nymakes him exempt from lameness or somehing.
eyes.gif

but i digress. its safe to move on as this thread has gotten way off topic. i'm sorry i even fed into it...

Originally Posted by air max 87

so now the DMV is too cool for sneakers? yall dont follow hype..... come on
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
them dudes started rockin tight jeans & what not a year or 2 after harlem had a healthy lead on da trend. but thats another story...
laugh.gif

Grizz is the only person keeping me from going in on you bammas, i respect his civil manner.

ninjahood, you've been wrong on every claim you've made. seems like you hear alot, but never seen anything.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Grizz is the only person keeping me from going in on you bammas, i respect his civil manner.

ninjahood, you've been wrong on every claim you've made. seems like you hear alot, but never seen anything.
dont worry about it ace... some people just type replies without ever reading what they replying to
laugh.gif

lol this tread be having me rolling
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
anytime it has something to do with foams it turns into nyc vs dmv. it doesnt matter who started rocking them first or where it sells better as longas they keep dropping some hot colors its all good money

It is a fact NYC was given the first HoH exclusive foams tho
eyes.gif
roll.gif

edit for harjordantwentythree
I am stating a valid fact. The Penny Foams released in NYC HoH only homey.
I am not adding 2 the argument, just merely stating a true sneaker fact.
I have a feeling once that next HoH opens up there will be a few surprises. Maybe Nike may even test the DMVs love for Foams
nerd.gif

Seriously, can we lock this thread and just open a new one when some actual sample pics surface? I keep checking in on this thing to see pics and just seepointless arguing...

who isnt going about things in a civil manner? i just simply asked why the DMV is gettin a HoH when from my own personal experience ive seeneverything sit down there..... then dudes wanna go off on rants bout NYC, and foams and this and that....

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

It is a fact NYC was given the first HoH exclusive foams tho
eyes.gif
roll.gif

edit for harjordantwentythree
I am stating a valid fact. The Penny Foams released in NYC HoH only homey.
I am not adding 2 the argument, just merely stating a true sneaker fact.
I have a feeling once that next HoH opens up there will be a few surprises. Maybe Nike may even test the DMVs love for Foams
nerd.gif

Of Course NYC was given the first HOH exclusive foams... when those foams dropped NYC HOH was THE ONLY HOH in existence. Where else would they drop? So yourpoint isn't really saying much.

Originally Posted by air max 87

who isnt going about things in a civil manner? i just simply asked why the DMV is gettin a HoH when from my own personal experience ive seen everything sit down there..... then dudes wanna go off on rants bout NYC, and foams and this and that....

Your point isn't valid b/c last I checked EVERY HOH has product sitting on shelves. Its called a recession. Go to HOH Chicago and check out their stockroom. They haven't sold out of anything in months.

And I know from first hand experience that shoes that would sell out in the DMV tend to sit on shelves for months out in Chicago. For instance, they still hadthe purple foams in stock in plenty of sizes for MONTHS after release date. Hell, even the Dark Army foams didn't sell out until I walked in a coupleweeks after they opened and cleaned the place out for like 15 pairs. So what is your point really? Every city has its own style and certain models that sellwell in one city might not do well in another. I know that LA tends to be on Kobe's but those also sit on shelves for months in Chicago (you can find justabout every colorway that released in the last 12 months still out on the showroom). That doesn't mean there was no point in opening a HOH Chicago tho b/cI'm sure they're still turning a profit.

They're opening a DMV HOH because it's a large market and they know they can make money here (especially out of PG Plaza), especially once retail salesstart to pick back up nationwide. Believe me, they did their research and if it didn't make sense (i.e. profit) we wouldn't be getting one. Pointblank period.

EDIT: One more thing. If your source of pride in your city comes from your assertion that everything sells out there, I really don't think that'ssomething to be proud of. All that means is that dudes there rock any and everything that Nike/JB puts out, even the garbage. Seems pretty LAME to me.

correction. HOH LA received Royal Foams at grand opening. someone correct me if Im wrong.

glad i finally got my pair a few months back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

While some of what you posted is true, and the rest is just rambling, opening a HoH is dumb IMO, HoH is general is a dumb concept, I don't see a HoH doinwell if at all in the DMV, also we have a HoH here in NJ, another dumb move....

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Of Course NYC was given the first HOH exclusive foams... Where else would they drop?

Is saddens me when a NT member contradicts themselves. NYC got the first HOH Foamposite. Whatever the exact reason for this happening, is irrelevant. Ourculture exist strongest in NYC, so there goes the first HoH. NYC got the first HoH Foamposite.<<<<FACT

Nike stop the madness.

On a side note foams are universal and no one area does it better than another. Every city got a dude or two wearin foams with the super skinnie jeans a tuckedin polo shirt and a belt. That ridiculousness makes us all equal.

Can't y'all take all that talk about various HOH locations and sales to the official HOH thread. Let's keep this thread about the coppers.

Back
Top Bottom