Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Your point isn't valid b/c last I checked EVERY HOH has product sitting on shelves. Its called a recession. Go to HOH Chicago and check out their stock room. They haven't sold out of anything in months.

And I know from first hand experience that shoes that would sell out in the DMV tend to sit on shelves for months out in Chicago. For instance, they still had the purple foams in stock in plenty of sizes for MONTHS after release date. Hell, even the Dark Army foams didn't sell out until I walked in a couple weeks after they opened and cleaned the place out for like 15 pairs. So what is your point really? Every city has its own style and certain models that sell well in one city might not do well in another. I know that LA tends to be on Kobe's but those also sit on shelves for months in Chicago (you can find just about every colorway that released in the last 12 months still out on the showroom). That doesn't mean there was no point in opening a HOH Chicago tho b/c I'm sure they're still turning a profit.

They're opening a DMV HOH because it's a large market and they know they can make money here (especially out of PG Plaza), especially once retail sales start to pick back up nationwide. Believe me, they did their research and if it didn't make sense (i.e. profit) we wouldn't be getting one. Point blank period.

EDIT: One more thing. If your source of pride in your city comes from your assertion that everything sells out there, I really don't think that's something to be proud of. All that means is that dudes there rock any and everything that Nike/JB puts out, even the garbage. Seems pretty LAME to me.

You've said all that needs to be said. Nike made the call and its happening. Don't like it, write a letter.
*if i messed up the quote, pardon...i'm on the BB.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Can't y'all take all that talk about various HOH locations and sales to the official HOH thread. Let's keep this thread about the coppers.
my fault
embarassed.gif

What I meant 2 say was poo poo coppers will be GR
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

ninjahood, you've been wrong on every claim you've made. seems like you hear alot, but never seen anything.
oh yeah? name one.

Who cares...... $!%!%$ acting like NY dudes out their windows with Binoculars checking what the DMV is wearing and vice-versa
smh.gif

BP's Copper Foams are niiiiiice

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Seriously, can we lock this thread and just open a new one when some actual sample pics surface? I keep checking in on this thing to see pics and just see pointless arguing...

yea this is the only thing i agree with

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Of Course NYC was given the first HOH exclusive foams... Where else would they drop?

Is saddens me when a NT member contradicts themselves. NYC got the first HOH Foamposite. Whatever the exact reason for this happening, is irrelevant. Our culture exist strongest in NYC, so there goes the first HoH. NYC got the first HoH Foamposite.<<<<FACT

Sorry, but there was no contradiction in my statements. If you need some coaching on this thing called logic, feel free to PM me.

ll wil, this is a foam one with ice soles. realistically, although i haven't seen the actual, can't see myself not coppin.
ll
ll
V

Dude at Niketown told me pics were coming within the next 2 weeks. Don't know what he really knows but it was good to hear.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Dude at Niketown told me pics were coming within the next 2 weeks. Don't know what he really knows but it was good to hear.
Hope he is right...But yeah, it is nice to hear.

no good in my opinion...too bulky on the sides with that plastic piece

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Retro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue
Please stop doing that "plastic piece" comment in every Foamposite/1/2 Cent thread

And can you learn how to do a sig, because it looks more like you're spamming than trying to be involved in a discussion

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Retro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue
Please stop doing that "plastic piece" comment in every Foamposite/1/2 Cent thread

And can you learn how to do a sig, because it looks more like you're spamming than trying to be involved in a discussion
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom