Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude copy & pastein everytime!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

While some of what you posted is true, and the rest is just rambling, opening a HoH is dumb IMO, HoH is general is a dumb concept, I don't see a HoH doin well if at all in the DMV, also we have a HoH here in NJ, another dumb move....

the location
alien.gif

trust me, you put a HoH here in North Jersey and it will sell out on the regular.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

While some of what you posted is true, and the rest is just rambling, opening a HoH is dumb IMO, HoH is general is a dumb concept, I don't see a HoH doin well if at all in the DMV, also we have a HoH here in NJ, another dumb move....

the location
alien.gif

trust me, you put a HoH here in North Jersey and it will sell out on the regular.
it was a ""smart"" move on their part to put it down there, north jersey is like 25 mins away from HoH in Harlem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

the location
alien.gif

it was a ""smart"" move on their part to put it down there, north jersey is like 25 mins away from HoH in Harlem
laugh.gif

true, but why we gotta share a HoH with the ENTIRE NYC
laugh.gif

Hope these are a night shiny copper color..

Should be an easy cop since most people like the purples more and they comin out in the same numbers..

^^^^RockDeep 95% confirmed the dull colored copper. I did my best 2 warn you guys, but they have been in production for some time now. The next Foamposite issupposedly a metallic red. The only controversy involving that, is that we are promised a Foam One, but will receive a Foam Pro.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^RockDeep 95% confirmed the dull colored copper. I did my best 2 warn you guys, but they have been in production for some time now. The next Foamposite is supposedly a metallic red. The only controversy involving that, is that we are promised a Foam One, but will receive a Foam Pro.

Red Pro's will be a disgrace. I mean how many Pro colorways can u make. Nike bein stingy wit the foam 1's. The cash cow of foamposites. Just had HoHPros stop makin pros for about 5 years.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

^^^^RockDeep 95% confirmed the dull colored copper. I did my best 2 warn you guys, but they have been in production for some time now. The next Foamposite is supposedly a metallic red. The only controversy involving that, is that we are promised a Foam One, but will receive a Foam Pro.

Red Pro's will be a disgrace. I mean how many Pro colorways can u make. Nike bein stingy wit the foam 1's. The cash cow of foamposites. Just had HoH Pros stop makin pros for about 5 years.

They already had a red Pro colorway, so it would be nothing new.
Cash cow, the cactus, red and all black One's all sat on shelves and could be had for less than $119 easy
roll.gif

And if you don't like them, don't get them instead of starting up your Pro whining up again
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Red Pro's will be a disgrace. I mean how many Pro colorways can u make. Nike bein stingy wit the foam 1's. The cash cow of foamposites. Just had HoH Pros stop makin pros for about 5 years.

They already had a red Pro colorway, so it would be nothing new.
Cash cow, the cactus, red and all black One's all sat on shelves and could be had for less than $119 easy
roll.gif

And if you don't like them, don't get them instead of starting up your Pro whining up again
eyes.gif

Why so serious?
smile.gif
.... I'm aloud to have my own opinion Magicman ...... why don't u make urself disappear like Foam 1's do on release day. Pros rwack IMO.....It'll be OK ..... quit gettin all sensitive. This is ones mans opinion.

ima be pissed if nike releases foam pros for the red joints......... they made all these fools jump on those "champange" colored foams that released
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

all i want are some red foamposite ones with a clear sole and none of that house of hoops $*##*%$#.

All I remember is that pics finally surfaced a mere 2 weeks before release date, then they were bumped up
We all thought they were gonna be ones, with less than 3 weeks before the launch
NikeTalk needs 2 accept responsibility and account for the herb hype-beast efforts that ultimately result in disappointment

JUST KEEP IT REAL, BY ITERATING FACTS

All I remember is that pics finally surfaced a mere 2 weeks before release date, then they were bumped up
We all thought they were gonna be ones, with less than 3 weeks before the launch
NikeTalk needs 2 accept responsibility and account for the herb hype-beast efforts that ultimately result in disappointment

JUST KEEP IT REAL, BY ITERATING FACTS
Yeah, I notice a lot of people keep posting what they want as if Nike will read it and scrap everything. Reading it is sort of confusing.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so now the DMV is too cool for sneakers? yall dont follow hype..... come on
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
them dudes started rockin tight jeans & what not a year or 2 after harlem had a healthy lead on da trend. but thats another story...
laugh.gif

This is something NOT to be proud of, as I
smh.gif
everytimeI see those Yeast infections

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

check the demographic sales figures for nike basketball shoes, paging rockdeep. maryland has been top tier for years, before the hype.

This be true.. the point has been argued many times... most of the dudes here are younger than 30 and can't bring a true claim to the argument from uptop..

Alot of my peeps are from NYC... but the facts are the facts...

Nike is trying to Globalize more regional products and the Foam and Flights were one of the first to take this route.

Back
Top Bottom