Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i remember them being pro's the whole time .. then bp's ps of them being 1's came up, websites took it and ran with it

I don't really care what shade these come out as... doo doo brown shade would be copped regardless... as long as they're Ones I'm good.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^Rock one question, is it possible the copper foam and the metallic red foam are the same sneaker in production?

man i hope not

foams ain't foams without translucent soles(still mad about the cactus's). but they need to leave the shoe alone, too many colorways are trivializing'em

^^Yea nike messed up the cactus's. I hope there aren't any suprises with these. As long as the sole is clear the shade of copper will take care of itsself.

I just hope they don't water down the foams to the point that other kicks have been. EX Af1, dunk, sb dunk, am95, am90. I only buy what I like so itdon't matter to me but some of these colorways and material switches are terrible, the one thing foams got going for them is I don't think there is away to make them patent leather.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

^^^ i pray they NEVER try to patent leather the black trimming and lacelocks
don't give them ANY ideas....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I just hope they don't water down the foams to the point that other kicks have been. EX Af1, dunk, sb dunk, am95, am90. I only buy what I like so it don't matter to me but some of these colorways and material switches are terrible, the one thing foams got going for them is I don't think there is a way to make them patent leather.

They will never water foams down to the extent of other shoes b/c they cost so much to produce... same reason why we only get like 1-2 colorways per year.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I just hope they don't water down the foams to the point that other kicks have been. EX Af1, dunk, sb dunk, am95, am90. I only buy what I like so it don't matter to me but some of these colorways and material switches are terrible, the one thing foams got going for them is I don't think there is a way to make them patent leather.

They will never water foams down to the extent of other shoes b/c they cost so much to produce... same reason why we only get like 1-2 colorways per year.
i love it like that.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Still, I'm sort of shocked they haven't come up with a way to cheapen the quality. Foams are the only retro that has stayed the exactsame and hasn't gone down to look like fakes.

Let me hush before I give Nike any ideas
eyes.gif

and here it is...

A92194C877.jpg

0FC460766C.jpg

60A2A28DBB.jpg

989C5B33A3.jpg

59A8A5869E.jpg

E2E459BCD4.jpg

from the jay z blueprint 3 tour stop in baltimore last night.

Back
Top Bottom