Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

pimp.gif

What other emails/confirmations do I need from NDC? I got the confirmation email only. I will not rest untill I know I secured this order!!!
laugh.gif

Just copped 2 pairs 11 & 11.5 in Niagara Falls USA. No one else was there, let me in early. Said no limit on number I could buy. Manager said they won't sell out for a week, people don't know they get heat on the regular.

Originally Posted by CantStopDaHustle

Anybody in NYC know where i can get a size 6? They didn't have any @ HOHNY, Footlocker 34th

7 is the smallest i believe

Happy NDC didnt work all night. saved about 8 dollars and several days of waiting.
9t0mj5.jpg

^^ im not sure if they made size 6's of these but you can use the store locator for footlocker, type in 10453.. most of the neighboring footlockers (181st and dyckman got the most pairs) .. 181st just opened up with no line so your best bet might be there

for those people that copped from sneakerst , are you gonna keep your pairs and stick with the NDC pairs or what?

copped twice...by accident. lol. There will be a size 9 coming back on the site. Hopefully they get this 214 off my account quickly.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Just copped 2 pairs 11 & 11.5 in Niagara Falls USA. No one else was there, let me in early. Said no limit on number I could buy. Manager said they won't sell out for a week, people don't know they get heat on the regular.

What store? Im in Buffalo and these are moving fast

the hype for Foams is gettin ridiculous. there was so many people out. When eggplants drop you probably still could of got a pair the day after the release. I think for now on im going to pre-order. Evade all this *#+!+$@+ raffle and beastin. But i'm so happy i got a pair. I can finally rest, on to Griffs. Peace ya'll

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

for those people that copped from sneakerst , are you gonna keep your pairs and stick with the NDC pairs or what?

i ordered from sneaker st...i stayed up just to watch what would go on with NDC...didnt order with them tho

happy everyone is coppin

Back
Top Bottom