Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

SMH @ that pic and your new sig. People like you ruin the game...

^^ Bro its DOG EAT DOG world out here.. People like me keep the "Game: going.. Hate all you want.. But what happens to the people who order for $290 presale?  I'm not forcing anybody to buy them. It's my price, you don't like it? Move to the next one.. I could give a FRACK-less of what you think.. Don't hate the player, hate the "game"..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's cool, hypebeast.  
Ummm.. YOU MAD?? Hypebeast? Bro I am far from that.. I think smart.. Flip these joints, make profit and cop  a 2nd pair of Pearls or something.. Make some extra dough from people who fiend for these, without charging astronomical prices.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

im mad dudes tried to low ball sneakerst with the 170 shipped smh dudes never cease to amaze me

Whats the story behind cats trying to lowball Sneakerst
nerd.gif

im mad dudes tried to low ball sneakerst with the 170 shipped smh dudes never cease to amaze me
Just got this one... 
"Im sorry can I get a refund.  I bought these on accident."  
indifferent.gif

I don't know how familiar some of you are with eBay BIN (immediate payment) auctions... but there is nothing accidental about that.  
laugh.gif

Wow.  I haven't been super tuned into this thread or this release but from what I can gather there are a lot of folks steaming.   I happened to see them on NDC this morning and contemplated picking up two pair.  Mainly because I have the other two foams of note- the blues and eggplants, and figured it would "complete" the group.  However, after I gave it more thought I skipped figuring someone else probably wanted them more than I did.  I guess I should have copped and passed them on to someone in "need" but I really don't see the significance of these.  I mean not to burst everyone'e bubble, but no one has ever played in 'em- they are way after Penny's prime, and there is nothing unique save for the color, which i get, but don't see as extraordinary- its "gimmickish" and I think Nike has milked the Foam "cow" a little too much.  I like the Eggplants, because I think purple shoes are sweet and I am a UW Huskies fan, but this colorway just doesnt do it for me.   It seems I may be in the minority, but I also am a little disappointed in Nike's inability to move on, and need to continue creating hype over something that isn't that hypeworthy.  Now Dunkman Lebrons, or Carpe Diem Kobes makes a little more sense, based on their relevance to todays game.  A piece of history is great, but these were never a part of Penny's playing days.  To me the Blue Foams still do and always will take the cake!

easy cop x2.... only about 35 peeps showed up.... issued numbers and called us when the shipment arrived.... i hope the eggs be this simple

^^Would you say the same for Jordans?

Foams are classic. If you don't want them, keep it moving.

On to the next...eggplants!

My spot doesn't get their shipment until next week, walked into footlocker and picked up my size 10

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Just got this one... 
"Im sorry can I get a refund.  I bought these on accident."  
indifferent.gif

I don't know how familiar some of you are with eBay BIN (immediate payment) auctions... but there is nothing accidental about that.  
laugh.gif
SMH @ people like that, accidently? How is that possible, not only do you have to hit buy it now, but you have to type in your password for Paypal to check out...I wouldn't offer refunds dude.

I have an extra 10.5 and 12 for sure....possibly two 11's if people dont claim them...selling them at cost $245 shipped...pm me

I dont understand how there is a Nike distribution center in Memphis yet none of the stores got em. And the one store that was supposed to get them said their shipment is delayed until next week.

Can anyone help with a size 11 at a reasonable price?

I WEARING THESE TODAY!!!!, but on a real man in here greedy with the quality of these shoes you only need one pair but i hope yall aint trying to resell because a rude awakening will be coming.

Originally Posted by prattn33

I have an extra 10.5 and 12 for sure....possibly two 11's if people dont claim them...selling them at cost $245 shipped...pm me
That's a great price. Hardly do you see anyone not to make out a profit.

if its any dudes in ATL tryin to sell a 10 or 9.5 hit me up wit a pm

my advice to everyone is not to buy for others.or you might get stuck. These will be easier than the purps to get.

yeah that 245 shipped sound good if it was a 10 or 9.5 i woulda been pulled the trigger

Back
Top Bottom