Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at cuffs

Originally Posted by purplehazen

just stating my opinion... its a fact

indifferent.gif

Do Us ALL A Favor And Just STOP ...... You Sounding DUMBER & DUMBER With Each Post You Make.... Thought Maybe You Would Have Learned A Lesson After Your NYC Statements
laugh.gif

you probably one them sole that walks out your house with no cuff looking craZy..lol just cause you might have nice sneaker dont mean you can dress.

roll.gif
at the requirement for cuffing your jeans and it being a fact is even funnier.

you cuff your jeans when they are too long. 

Lol so if u don't cuff ur jeans u have no style? I'm jus wonderin why ppl worry about what and how the next dude wears something...everyone has their own style

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Alrighty lets clear some things up here...
The email many of you got is an automated message sent by eBay once we finish printing out your labels for shipping.  This does not mean your package shipped.  It just means your label was created.  

Your tracking number will come via email from UPS directly.  NOT US.  This is just how it was done. So the notification was just to let you know that we boxed up your shoe and that its ready to ship. 

UPS will be picking up all boxes today and will be shipped out.  Please look out for an email from UPS with your tracking number.  I thought everyone would of gotten it by now, but I think with a combination of the volume of labels, and the weekend/holiday, it may take some time.  

Some specifically requested express via USPS and paid for the shipping upgrade.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions..

Happy monday! 
That email was very misleading; because usually when I receive an email of that sort it usually has the tracking number in it.

But, thanks for clearing it up..

I'm pretty sure this will be the last time sneaker st. will sell an overwhelming volume of shoes to you guys. People need to be patient and wait for the emails to arrive from his shipping provider. I keep reading the same post in every page "sneaker st, have my shoes shipped out yet?" C'mon guys look at his feedback, I don't think he is out here to scam any of you.
Nah, i am sure sneakerst understands.  We're just a bunch of eager sneakerheads who are dying to get foams like the dudes from dmv/nyc.  Instead of camping out, we camp in front of our computer and send endless emails to sneakerst to bug him.  haha, no but seriously though, i wish the 2 pair i ordered from sneakerst would just magically show up at my door step....wishful thinking i suppose.  i will get them soon enough.

you probably one them sole that walks out your house with no cuff looking craZy..lol just cause you might have nice sneaker dont mean you can dress.
Next, I guess we will be seeing you with a SKIRT and Copper foams on! Thanks Tyra!

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

purplehazen u done messed up son lol

tell me about..lol. i guess its a new york thing but i cant see myself walking out my crib with out my jeans cuffed. im not here to think im the best dress or even have the authority to tell people whats fly or not, its just my opinion. sole is just made i didnt buy his shoes i guess... its all good though im not a compuetr thug either to go back and forth, we all here to see what we feel not to insult one another.. so all that name caaling is un called for

Put Up Or Shut Up Guy...... Let's See What You Got Planned To Rock Along With These Foams
nerd.gif
........ Should Provide Another Good Laugh For Those Still Paying Attention To This Thread
laugh.gif

PS- "Mad You Didn't Buy My Shoes"?..... LMFAO..... Shoes BEEN DONE Sold Kid And Will Ship Out Tomorrow.... You Can Say I Did You A Favor, Now You Can Hold Onto That WellFare Check
wink.gif

Has anyone actually balled in foams? Just a question that popped in my mind since everyone is talking about what clothes to go with them copper foams. I must admit, if i ball in these, i dont have anything that come close to matching them. xD

purplehazen u done messed up son lol

tell me about..lol. i guess its a new york thing but i cant see myself walking out my crib with out my jeans cuffed. im not here to think im the best dress or even have the authority to tell people whats fly or not, its just my opinion. sole is just made i didnt buy his shoes i guess... its all good though im not a compuetr thug either to go back and forth, we all here to see what we feel not to insult one another.. so all that name caaling is un called for
most people cuff their jeans because they are too long.  personally, i hem my pants when they are too long.  i know cuffing has become fashionable but it only works for certain styles...usually the slim look.  however, foams is really not a slim look type of shoe so cuffing your jeans would look awkward IMO.  now if my jeans were too long and i'm wearing chucks with a fitted shirt, i would probably cuff my jeans because i would look awkward stacking my jeans and have them dragging on the ground.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Has anyone actually balled in foams? Just a question that popped in my mind since everyone is talking about what clothes to go with them copper foams. I must admit, if i ball in these, i dont have anything that come close to matching them. xD
yea i ball in my royal foam pros all of the time.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C
sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff
sick.gif
 @ you being the sap who starts giving make up tips
sick.gif
 @ cuffing ur pants at all and then flaming someone for not doing it
laugh.gif

a cuff is necessary when wearing jeans, they just make the jeans look better, call it what you want but if you dont cuff your jeans, well i guess that just means you aint got no style.. not trying to get at homeboy who posted the pics at all.. but ask you girls opinion to see what she says.. kicks are crazy though, i agree with the cuff though

A cuff and a 1/4 break on your slacks are mandatory.. With a nice pair of jeans? Get them hemmed and then you look "proper", not making a damn cuff in them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eddo1005

yea i ball in my royal foam pros all of the time.
cool, do you have like a set of clothes to go with it?  I am guessing its a lot harder to find stuff to match copper....shiet, i will wear mismatch closthes if i have to, but would be nice to have something that go with them. haha

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Next, I guess we will be seeing you with a SKIRT and Copper foams on! Thanks Tyra!

dont forget the cuff.

If anyone is interested, Foot Action in Harlem and Irving Plaza, Norridge IL, just next door to norwest chicago......Has a size 8.5 as of an hour ago. They guy said it was their last one. Some doofus came in and bought 8 pairs.

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom