Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

getting tired. i may just call this a wrap and go to sheik in the morning. this is a shame because i'm on my vaca too. hate to have to get to a sheik at 4am while on a vacation lol.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.
If I remember correctly from the Doernbecher 6 release the sizes popped up first on swoosh.
Nah, I had my Swoosh account back then. There was no difference from what I remember and there was no discount on them. I remember people on here seeing them before I did.
its basically the same site, they share stock. when they dropped early like the first two times they had the 40 but when they dropped on RD they werent discounted.

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.
If I remember correctly from the Doernbecher 6 release the sizes popped up first on swoosh.
Nah, I had my Swoosh account back then. There was no difference from what I remember and there was no discount on them. I remember people on here seeing them before I did.

I just got off the phone with the rep and he said they should be up at any time now and can't do phone orders until they come up. I asked him exactly what time will they go up and he said he doesn't have an exact time but soon. There you have it.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

ANY1 THAT GET'S THROUGH ON THE PHONE can you PLEASE ask when they will put these up

it is a waste of time to ask them...they know as much as we do. they hear what time things are supposed to happen but doesnt mean anything...they hit when they hit

Nah, you"re right.

Um... nah. The DB 6s were discounted on Swoosh for $99. 

my brother went to the movies and said its Nerd Central out there.

2zisrpg.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Nah, you"re right.
its basically the same site, they share stock. when they dropped early like the first two times they had the 40 but when they dropped on RD they werent discounted.

Oh alright. Now I'm salty LOL. Could have had my 2 pairs for discount if I knew whenever the pre-RD release was.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Nah, you"re right.

Really? Was that for a limited time? I never saw them discounted on Swoosh.

They better not pull that 12pm #%^+. Get ur $&@% together Nike. Delayed for no reason. Now they think we got nothin better to do than wait for they're slow #%^# all night ..... come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Nah, you"re right.

Word, that's what I'm saying. They had that size 18 on there forever just chillin' at regular price. But like the other homie above said, they did release once or twice before official release and were apparently discounted then.

Nah, you"re right.

Nah B, Doernbechers are never discounted to employees...EVER.

Not even here in Beaverton.

Nah, you"re right.

No they weren't. They're still not. DB's are for charity so they don't discount them. It defeats the point.

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

how is ndc gonna release a bunch of other crap and keep ppl waiting on the heat?

Cuz they want us to sweat it out all night!

If anyone from Chicago missed out on the Motorsport 6 Akin had a late release today for those and the copper foams and some other stuff.

Nah, you"re right.

It was before the actual release date. Here's a screenshot of when they were like that. It's from my order history. 
pimp.gif

m7rsig.jpg

Originally Posted by XIjordan

Nah, you"re right.

No they weren't. They're still not. DB's are for charity so they don't discount them. It defeats the point.

ummm i got my DBs 6 for $99 of swoosh along with my sister and cousin ....so im agreeing with him

Back
Top Bottom