Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Nice pic of Coppers up there. The only thing stopping me from getting them is the blue tint sole...just doesn't look right
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Been wearing these since Saturday. Beautiful shoe....

I was wearing these while coaching my son's basketball game yesterday and the ref asked me if my shoes were plastic while he was running down the court.  I gave him the
indifferent.gif
and said pay attention to the game....you just missed that foul and
laugh.gif

35lsos2.jpg

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff

this dude got on  Akademiks? 

I was wearing these while coaching my son's basketball game yesterday and the ref asked me if my shoes were plastic while he was running down the court.  I gave him the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

35lsos2.jpg

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff

Was gunna say the same thing..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

35lsos2.jpg

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff

Was gunna say the same thing..
sick.gif
you've got to be kidding me
tired.gif

comments like that are a disgrace

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff

laugh.gif

Jeans are Nudie Baggy Bjorns.  Been wearing since 2006.
And why would I need to cuff my jeans?  Am I being ticketed by the fashion police? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff

laugh.gif

Jeans are Nudie Baggy Bjorns.  Been wearing since 2006.
And why would I need to cuff my jeans?  Am I being ticketed by the fashion police? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
im just messing with u fam...i only rock Nudie slim Jims no wonder why those looked funny to me 

All good, I ain't tripping.  I don't like slim jeans and overly baggy jeans.  These Nudie Baggy Bjorns are just the right amount of loose'ness for ME!

Yo... MrMondayNight... whats good.... Hard denim 501s or some Nudie is all you need bro (no jabs)

Fresh- can't believe you in here asking whats in NY... hit me up mannnn

UpandComing- Good to see you around brother

YO- I think I might want that crew now, is it around anywhere or all gone?(XL)

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Alrighty lets clear some things up here...
The email many of you got is an automated message sent by eBay once we finish printing out your labels for shipping.  This does not mean your package shipped.  It just means your label was created.  

Your tracking number will come via email from UPS directly.  NOT US.  This is just how it was done. So the notification was just to let you know that we boxed up your shoe and that its ready to ship. 

UPS will be picking up all boxes today and will be shipped out.  Please look out for an email from UPS with your tracking number.  I thought everyone would of gotten it by now, but I think with a combination of the volume of labels, and the weekend/holiday, it may take some time.  

Some specifically requested express via USPS and paid for the shipping upgrade.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions..

Happy monday! 
That email was very misleading; because usually when I receive an email of that sort it usually has the tracking number in it.

But, thanks for clearing it up..

I'm pretty sure this will be the last time sneaker st. will sell an overwhelming volume of shoes to you guys. People need to be patient and wait for the emails to arrive from his shipping provider. I keep reading the same post in every page "sneaker st, have my shoes shipped out yet?" C'mon guys look at his feedback, I don't think he is out here to scam any of you.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Nice pic of Coppers up there. The only thing stopping me from getting them is the blue tint sole...just doesn't look right
ohwell.gif

well they will be yellow before you know it trust me.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

I wish sneaker_st gave you the tracking number. How do we know they've actually shipped? Or did some people get tracking #s from them?

Well, you could always ask for refunds in a moment of panic.  haha, j/k
wink.gif

Ha!  I gotta admit, I thought about cancelling when they were supposedly delayed, but I'm glad I didn't.

Thanks to sneaker_st for the clarification and update, and for being up front through this whole thing.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff
sick.gif
 @ you being the sap who starts giving make up tips
sick.gif
 @ cuffing ur pants at all and then flaming someone for not doing it
laugh.gif

a cuff is necessary when wearing jeans, they just make the jeans look better, call it what you want but if you dont cuff your jeans, well i guess that just means you aint got no style.. not trying to get at homeboy who posted the pics at all.. but ask you girls opinion to see what she says.. kicks are crazy though, i agree with the cuff though

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff
sick.gif
 @ you being the sap who starts giving make up tips
sick.gif
 @ cuffing ur pants at all and then flaming someone for not doing it
laugh.gif

a cuff is necessary when wearing jeans, they just make the jeans look better, call it what you want but if you dont cuff your jeans, well i guess that just means you aint got no style.. not trying to get at homebo who posted the pics at all.. but ask you girls opinion to see what she says.. kicks are crazy though, i agree with the cuff though

indifferent.gif

and a
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to the rest of u fools who think u r fashion police.

Back
Top Bottom