Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wro

ACE-JIGGA

stars in:

COPPERMAN: 

Revenge of NT

"This time...its personal!"

This guy fresh. These will be the only coppers I will be copping
roll.gif

why is he even on the bus with some 200 dollar shoes he should be saving for a whip

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by Redrum

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
he really made me not wanna wear my coppers anymore 
eyes.gif
I never understood the reasoning behind someone saying this, the hell does dude have to do with your sense of style. Just cause he was trying too hard doesn't mean he sent the shoe to hell and now it can never be rocked
laugh.gif
Cosign....the shoes are still sick and however a person rocks it. Doesn't take from your personal style....Man I've seen some garbage for the Jordan Xi's as well. White polo and white pants...white LV belt. White G-shock....
indifferent.gif

lol, i feel you guys, but as for me, its just that it makes me go ehhhh everytime i see someone else wearing them. thats just my lovely opinion though.. alot of jordans and thier retro's are nice..

but wont cop em because of that simple fact.. for instance, i love the powder blue 9's thats dropping, but wont pull the trigger. the colorway is sick. foams are always still crack to me. i guess i was just joking. just being silly.

uhuh, that kinda behavior made you sell your 2009 eggplants.

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

did this happen to anyone else who wore there pair?

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
   it happened to my 2009 eggplants.   pissed me the hell off,  i was able to sell them and get a 2010 pair for way less so i got over it quickly but for $200 shoes there shouldn't be no issues or problems

dam brother, thats wack.. how many times have you worn them? i worn mine about 6 times, lightly though, they  look brand new, thats lame, you think you can send them back?

purplehazen wrote:
MrFlightPosite wrote:

dam brother, thats wack.. how many times have you worn them? i worn mine about 6 times, lightly though, they  look brand new, thats lame, you think you can send them back?

that was my 2nd time wearing them

dam mrflightposite, you can definetly send them back, thats almost unacceptable... 2 wears, wow, hope they can do something for you

send them where? do I ask for a new pair/money back? or what? never had this problem before
nike... call the nike 1800 number and talk to a rep.
they probably wont send u a new pair but they will give you a voucher

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

How did that happen???

no idea. was walking thru the mall, sat down on a railing, looked down and saw that - so I snapped a pic to see if any follow NTers could relate
bigj505 wrote:
MrFlightPosite wrote:
send them where? do I ask for a new pair/money back? or what? never had this problem before

nike... call the nike 1800 number and talk to a rep.
they probably wont send u a new pair but they will give you a voucher

thanks, will try my luck

Guys, my sister will be going to Las Vegas this week. Would like to know if there are still Copper / Eggplant Foams in a sz. 9.5 available in stores there? Btw im from the philippines. 

Thanks.

thats messed that you pay 200 for some shoes and nike dont take the time to make sure us the customers get quality products

Back
Top Bottom